The Capital Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Frederica(Little Rock)
View Hotel
All reviewsturn down servicespiced pecanstall ceilingsbeautiful hotelsouthern charmlittle touchesmodern amenitiesbeautiful roomthe location is perfectbottled waterclinton libraryrooms are largethe riverwonderful stayconvention centertoffeeconcierge
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The service is awesome, the hotel staff is very friendly, the rooms are just beautiful and the beds are so comfy. I love the historic aspect of the hotel. Ashley's is amazing!!! My only complaint is that they don't offer in room movies.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Razorbackqueen
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband and I planned our first visit to Little Rock to run the Little Rock Half Marathon. We booked our room at The Capital primarily because of its location - just blocks from the start and finish lines. However, we discovered there were so many more reasons to stay at The Capital. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this over 100 year old hotel exudes a European elegance. We were greeted with tremendous hospitality throughout our entire stay. The concierge staff went above and beyond to attend to any of our needs. We were picked up and dropped off at the airport. When a taxi was not to be found, their driver again assisted us and drove us to our planned destination (Central HS). The friendly staff at the door were always ready to greet us with a smile. Our mouths dropped when we saw our gorgeous and ultra-spacious room (Room 446). The hotel has plenty of complimentary water and newspapers (Little Rock Gazette, WSJ, and NYT). In the evenings, we were offered water and southern pecan toffee as a special treat. Special to marathon weekend, the hotel had a complimentary bar of fruit, water, and gels, and an early morning breakfast menu for room service. They had an after marathon lunch menu for room service and complimentary massages in the lobby. Needless to say, our stay at The Capital was an unexpected treat and a highlight among many highlights of our trip. I would run another 13.1 miles just for the opportunity to stay at The Capital again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rlohall
Reviewed March 8, 2013

In a trip across the country, my husband I I stayed at The Capital Hotel. It was WONDERFUL!!!! The staff are amazing, the rooms are gorgeous, the whole experience was exceptional. If I am ever in Little Rock again I will stay nowhere else! I LOVE the elevator, it is, I think, the largest elevator in the country. We ate at the Capital Bar and Grille, great food, great drinks, great bartender. Very creative, very comfortable. Really, the experience could not have been better (except for the fact that we had to leave!).

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KWS63
Reviewed February 26, 2013

When my air conditioning broke during 100 degree weather, I took a mini vacation at The Capital Hotel. My room was large, so I never felt cramped. The large soaking tub was a dream. The beds were comfortable, linens excellent, and room service superb. I also liked having a newspaper automatically arrive at my door each morning along with a basket of clean towels. Even when I'm not staying there, I enjoy the Capital Bar & Grill with its fried black eyed peas, pimento cheese, and lovely wedge salad. If you're looking for a beautiful historic structure filled with state-of-the-art amenities, you can't beat The Capital Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2013

There are many reviews that reflect the fabulous quality of this hotel. i cannot think of why anyone would want to go anywhere else should their travels take them to Little Rock. They offer an on demand limousine service ... we didn't rent a car and didn't need one. The hotel was the quietest we've stayed in in years. The service was hospitable and gracious without being overbearing. If you stay anywhere else, you're making a mistake.

BTW, got a great deal on I Prefer.

Room Tip: Front of hotel larger room
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business