We stayed here for 7 nights in a 1-bedroom suite. Room comes with a Queen size bed and a full sized sofa-bed. There is a fullly equiped kitchen - microwave oven, dish washer, fridge, pots, plates bowls, mugs and cutlery.
Check-in process was really fast and fuss free. They were very helpful and gave me extra towels, blanket and bedsheets as there were 4 of us. Room was nicely furnished - not very classy nice but just enough with all the necessary basics. Since there were 4 of us, we had to use the sofa-bed. It was OK but would have been better getting a 2-bedroom suite. Sofa-bed mattress is thinner and the springs are slightly on the "soft" side.
Free wifi is provided. We could connect multiple devices with no problems at all. Upload/download speeds was about 2Mbps, which is pretty good. Wifi is also readily available in the hotel lobby and breakfast lounge areas.
A couple of PCs (equipped with printers) are also provided in the lobby for guests to use. There is also a small convenience store selling basic stuff - frozen food, chips, drinks, etc, in the lobby.
Breakfast is included in the cost of the room. Just simple american breakfast - bagels, toasts, eggs, bacon, waffle, juices & coffee. But it is good enough to fill our stomachs before we head out for the day.
Complimentary dinner is also provided Mon-Wed (I think) in the lounge. Again, just something simple - burgers one day and hot dogs the next, etc.
There is a swimming pool, basketball court and also a BBQ pit that guests can use.
Krispie Kreme fans will be happpy to know that there is an outlet right next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Little Rock delivers an enhanced stay experience by offering more space at the same price for work, social and downtime. Ideal for one night or an extended stay, guests enjoy comfort and create their own routine in a suite that is more of an apartment than a hotel room, and offers the extra amenities to keep personal and business routines in synch with their normal lifestyle. The Gatehouse and all suites have been completely refreshed with the new Innovation design package that incorporates rich colors and textures throughout to give a warm and welcoming feeling. The public areas feature flexible, functional open spaces, and are located in the Gatehouse, the registration and community connection area for the hotel. Complimentary hot breakfast is served daily in the Gatehouse, as well as the free evening socials with food and beverage offered Monday through Thursday nights, including cookouts on the barbecue patio. The studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites offer plush Marriott bedding, flexible workspace, complimentary high-speed internet and stylish bathrooms. The kitchen in each suite has new granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances that include full size dishwashers, stove and refrigerators. To complement the ability to cook, each suite is fully equipped with dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and the hotel provides a free grocery shopping service for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Little Rock Residence Inn