“Good for short family stays.”

Residence Inn Little Rock
Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stayed here for 7 nights in a 1-bedroom suite. Room comes with a Queen size bed and a full sized sofa-bed. There is a fullly equiped kitchen - microwave oven, dish washer, fridge, pots, plates bowls, mugs and cutlery.

Check-in process was really fast and fuss free. They were very helpful and gave me extra towels, blanket and bedsheets as there were 4 of us. Room was nicely furnished - not very classy nice but just enough with all the necessary basics. Since there were 4 of us, we had to use the sofa-bed. It was OK but would have been better getting a 2-bedroom suite. Sofa-bed mattress is thinner and the springs are slightly on the "soft" side.

Free wifi is provided. We could connect multiple devices with no problems at all. Upload/download speeds was about 2Mbps, which is pretty good. Wifi is also readily available in the hotel lobby and breakfast lounge areas.

A couple of PCs (equipped with printers) are also provided in the lobby for guests to use. There is also a small convenience store selling basic stuff - frozen food, chips, drinks, etc, in the lobby.

Breakfast is included in the cost of the room. Just simple american breakfast - bagels, toasts, eggs, bacon, waffle, juices & coffee. But it is good enough to fill our stomachs before we head out for the day.

Complimentary dinner is also provided Mon-Wed (I think) in the lounge. Again, just something simple - burgers one day and hot dogs the next, etc.

There is a swimming pool, basketball court and also a BBQ pit that guests can use.

Krispie Kreme fans will be happpy to know that there is an outlet right next door.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ttChet

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We are finishing a 2 night stay in a studio suite, which includes a sleeper sofa and queen bed. I slept on the sleeper and it was very comfortable. The room has a full kitchen, dishwasher and all, plus all dishes, etc. Ice maker in freezer is a great convenience. Good location near services, stores and freeways. Two bumps...no bedding for sleeper in room and had to go to office at 10:30pm to get it...not happy about that! Also, have found some really odd bugs in bathtub area...being from AZ, I am used to critters, but these have many legs and seem to be coming from bathtub drain....I'm "skeered"! would recommend, but bring a fly swatter or bug spray!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2014

It was very nice experience here; I love that Residence Inns have outstand employees Kevin and Johnnie. Both are very pleasant employees that made my stay even more of a pleasure. I will be back when next trip to Little Rock again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our way traveling back home. We arrived late but had no issue with check-in or parking. When we walked into our room, it felt more like a small studio apartment. It was well decorated well, very comfortable and quiet. I wished the hotel we stayed in Florida was as nice as this! Our small children were able to move around and play with ease. There was a note informing us of construction to the building, but we didn't hear or see any of this...which was wonderful. The room was very clean. And the maid we had was very nice and made sure you had everything you needed.
The complimentary breakfast was one of the best. There were several options. Also, the ladies working there did a great job of keeping it stocked and clean...especially when it was very busy.
My only issue was the fitness center did not have towels or cleaning supplies to wipe down the equipment after use.
All in all, a great stay...I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stayed here because I was in town for work. I have stayed here several times in the past and this time was no different. The complementary breakfast and supper were great. The rooms are very comfortable and always spotless. All of the staff were very helpful. 10 on a 10 scale!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Joseph G, General Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear Bret,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate you letting us know of your great visits with us. I'm pleased you liked your comfortable suite as well as our complimentary breakfast and dinner. We are grateful for your high recommendation to other viewers, and we look forward to seeing you soon. Sincerely, Joseph Gonzales, General Manager

Reviewed July 15, 2014

This hotel is made up of a couple different buildings. It was very nice here; this is the second time I have stayed at it. Parking and wifi are free. There was a coin laundry in the building I was in – that’s nice when you’ve been travelling a while.

My room, a 1-bedroom, was very clean and functional – bed was clean and comfy. I love that Residence Inns have full kitchens – everything you need, especially for a long stay. The hotel surroundings are very pretty and well-manicured.

What makes this hotel stand out is its employees. Two, in particular – Kevin (front desk) and Miss Johnnie (the social and breakfast room). Both are very pleasant employees that made my stay even more of a pleasure. I will be back when I find myself in Little Rock again.

A couple miles down the street are all kinds of shops, restaurants, stores, etc. It's a good location, but I don't know how far it is to downtown Little Rock.

Another plus, is a quick walk down a hill (2 minutes away) and you are at the Krispy Kreme Donut Shop. Wait for the flashing red light and you’ll get a nice hot donut!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank tczig

Dear Tczig,
Thank you for taking a moment out of your busy day and writing a nice review. We're delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'll make sure to let Kevin and Johnnie know of your kind compliments. We are grateful for your high recommendation to other viewers, and we look forward to seeing you soon. Sincerely, Joseph Gonzales, General Manager

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Carolyn and Sabrina were such pleasures to interact with during our stay in Little Rock. They could not have been more courteous and helpful. Making our stay a very pleasant experience. We also found the accommodations clean and quite.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Joseph G, General Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

Dear Susan,
Thank you for your review and letting us know of your pleasant stay with us. We're glad you had a nice, comfortable visit, and we're delighted to know that you enjoyed our special staff. I'll make sure to let Carolyn and Sabrina know of your kind compliments. Please stop and see us again the next time you're in Little Rock. We look forward to your return. Sincerely, Joseph Gonzales, General Manager