Overall, my stay at the Residence Inn Little Rock was excellent. The property was very nice and convenient to my place of work, and the staff was exceedingly friendly and eager to help. Johnnie from the breakfast staff was superb and always had a positive attitude and seemed genuinely happy to be working (and on top of that the continental breakfast was delicious... especially the taters!) The one complaint I had throughout my stay was that my room was not cleaned for two consecutive days. On one of the days, I informed the front desk that my room was not cleaned, but it was not completed and so I had to ask a second time. In the end the task was completed but still an unnecessary hassle, but the rooms are superb and the beds especially comfortable!
I loved my time at the Residence Inn and would definitely recommend to anyone staying an extended period of time in Little Rock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Little Rock delivers an enhanced stay experience by offering more space at the same price for work, social and downtime. Ideal for one night or an extended stay, guests enjoy comfort and create their own routine in a suite that is more of an apartment than a hotel room, and offers the extra amenities to keep personal and business routines in synch with their normal lifestyle. The Gatehouse and all suites have been completely refreshed with the new Innovation design package that incorporates rich colors and textures throughout to give a warm and welcoming feeling. The public areas feature flexible, functional open spaces, and are located in the Gatehouse, the registration and community connection area for the hotel. Complimentary hot breakfast is served daily in the Gatehouse, as well as the free evening socials with food and beverage offered Monday through Thursday nights, including cookouts on the barbecue patio. The studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites offer plush Marriott bedding, flexible workspace, complimentary high-speed internet and stylish bathrooms. The kitchen in each suite has new granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances that include full size dishwashers, stove and refrigerators. To complement the ability to cook, each suite is fully equipped with dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and the hotel provides a free grocery shopping service for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Little Rock Residence Inn