Rodeway Inn & Suites
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$143
$111
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$48
Comfort Inn West(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$72
$70
Agoda.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$67
$65
Agoda.com
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$109
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Gross sheets, looked slept in, asked for new set,which didn't appear any better. Blanket on bed was so threadbare it should have been thrown away....not even Goodwill worthy in my opinion.
Only good thing I can say is the man at the front desk was nice & brought sheets right over when I called.
Also, not a good location, no restaurants near.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank RetiredTr
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We rode into town at about midnight and found this wonderful looking entrance to this motel right off the interstate. The guy at the counter was very nice and I informed him we need 2 rooms and that I had an infant with us. I asked directly if he would allow his own child to stay in this hotel (safety, cleanliness, ect). He put us on the upper floor and one right below. When we got in there were shady types hanging out around the parking lot and outside the rooms. It was 12:30am by then. I was really worried but unpacked the car anyway. We had driven from Tennessee all day and we were exhausted. Once I got in the smell was funky and I didn't dare put the baby to sleep between us. I went back to the car and set up the portable crib. By then it was after one. We crashed out in a matter of seconds. When I woke the next morning and all the sheets were pulled back and the sun was up I saw the madness within that god forsaken room. The curtain had reddish brown splatter stains and the mattress was exposed from turning in the sheets and I swear to you there was blood stains. I FLIPPED MY LID! I called down to the front desk and very politely told them what I saw. They sent the head maid (she took photos) and she said she had requested to have it replaced many times but the management refused. She wouldn't tell me what had happened there. She was very nice and apologetic but I'm sure she was really needing to keep that job.
We packed up everything and I went to the front desk. I spoke my case about the room and told him I wanted my money back. He said he didn't know anything about it and was smiling from ear to ear. I told him it was disgraceful, especially to allow an infant to stay in this room, let alone a weary traveller. In the end he refunded my money. It was $50 a room. What a dump!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Texas-Girl-In-Greece
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I checked in this motel late in the evening, worn out after about 10 hours on the road. We needed to unwind before going to bed, so we hooked up our computer to get up to date on the lastest news....the clerk had not given us the password to get online, so we tried to call to get it. There was no answer in the office for over 10 minutes. My husband decided to walk around the building to the office. The young man was behind the counter, finishing up checking in someone else. He just wasn't bothering answering the phone....the sheets were clean, but it went downhill from there...big holes in the blanket....trash in the floor, sticking out from under the dresser, carpet was sticky when we took off our shoes, bathroom floor was dirty, no shampoo, no soap, no ice bucket, no extra roll of tissue paper...need I go on....oh, yes, there was a pair of men's underwear behind the upholstered chair. Found them there when checking to see if the lamp was hooked up....it was, by the way....the bulb was blown! Do NOT stay here!!! AND, then it got worse, can you believe that.....they charged bogus charges on my credit card the following day after I checked out and they played dumb when I called them about it. I had to call my credit card company to get it resolved!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ernestine B
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The room had a musty smell when I arrived at 11pm. There were stains on the furniture and walls. It was conveniently located right off of the interstate, therefore not a bad place to just stop for a little sleep. But you can hear the trucks passing through all night.

The shower had a used bar of soap in it. Fortunately the sheets were the only thing that seemed clean. Thank goodness for that. I would suggest a campground over this place any day. Maybe that's just me. But I did not feel comfortable here by myself and would not recommend it to anyone. On top of everything the service was terrible. For "breakfast" there was cereal, milk, oatmeal that was gone by 8:30, coffee that was also gone, and mini donuts from the box. There were no styrofoam bowls left for the cereal and when I asked for more i seemed to be inconveniencing the women at the desk involved in conversation.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Headed to Texas and needed a decent place to get out of the rough rain and rest my tired noggin. So cheap. So comfortable and right off the interstate. Everything went pretty smooth. minus the neighbors waking me up, but when i made a call to the front desk they took care of that. Slept beautifully through the rest of the night. Grabbed a bagel on the way out.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo