“Nice place to crash”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #61 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Headed to Texas and needed a decent place to get out of the rough rain and rest my tired noggin. So cheap. So comfortable and right off the interstate. Everything went pretty smooth. minus the neighbors waking me up, but when i made a call to the front desk they took care of that. Slept beautifully through the rest of the night. Grabbed a bagel on the way out.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I spent a good deal of time reading all of the reviews and considered my options. Because most of the negative reviews were from 2010 and down I decided to call the hotel. I spoke with the front desk receptionist and he told me that the hotel is under new managment and then assured me that he would "see to it personaly" that my stay would be a great one... And thats exactly what he did! I arrived at the airport earlier than expected, with my phone out getting ready to dial the hotel. I looked up and there they were. Already waiting outside with a home made sign and a bottle of water. On the way to the hiotel they stopped at a mccdonalds because i was hungry AND PAID FOR IT. A great deal, Sleep number bed, room was beautiful. I enjoyed some steamy biscuits and gravy with donuts and a nice cup of fresh OJ the next morning. staff is absolutely amazing. Hotel has some years on it but they have done well with what they have. I am writing this GOOD review because of all of the negetive reviews that almost kept me from staying there. I will be staying at the Rodeway hotel again

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I reserved this room 2 days in advanced. When I read the other reviews, I thought I would not judge, and try it for myself. Heed the warnings. When I arrived at 12:45 AM ( I told them I would arrived late) someone in front of me was booking a room at the same "internet special rate" that I had. When I tried to enter my room, the door did not work (not the keycard, the green light came on, the door just wouldn't open). The clerk was nice (the only positive). She sent me to another room, the door worked, but SURPRISE NO BEDS were in this room. She then graciously upgraded me to a suite with ONE BED, and since we had the family, it wouldn't work. I asked if I could just cancel, and she said sure but "YOU CAN'T GET A REFUND". I was angry since I had spent an hour on a wild room chase in the middle of the night, when all they had to say in the first place was "WE SOLD YOUR ROOM". I had to return the next morning and explain what had happened. I finally got a refund, but it was a nightmare. Please STAY AWAY

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank matt m
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Although the staff were very friendly and helpful this was a dreadful motel. We felt unsafe and would not recommend anyone to stay here, you will not have a restful night if you do. The location is awful it's noisy, dirty and surrounded by disused buildings. The room we stayed in smelt old and musty, the only good thing about this place is the free wifi. Someone would have to pay me to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed October 20, 2012

In general the hotel needs some updating. The owners and all the staff are very nice and try hard. The location was very convenient as a stop on our trip. We should have skipped the breakfast and eaten elsewhere - the eggs on the buffet were inedible and the biscuits were hard.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We showed up at 12:30 in the morning after driving 8hrs We had to stand outside to check in and then get to room and there cracks in the ceiling and the tub and AC didn't and it was 100 + degrees out. There were roaches that were happy to see us they didn't even run... We went to the Comfort Inn about 5 miles from there and stayed there.. POOR Hotel

Room Tip: Yea Don't stay here goto the Comfort Inn that 5 miles or less from there