“Good airport choice”

Ranked #30 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Good airport choice”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We spent the night here before an early morning flight. This small hotel is clean and comfortable but the best thing about it is the friendly, efficient staff. All seemed truly interested in accommodating our needs. The airport is only a few minutes away and shuttles run continuously throughout the day as needed.
Good choice for an airport hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank windblows

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed June 25, 2013

the hotel is fresh and very clean. They bumped me to a nice suite because I'm a platinum. the TV has a great picture and a good number of channels. Great location. if you need the internet for work you will HATE this hotel. How can they neglect something so important. the wireless was painfully slow, and the wired network would not give me an ip address. oh well...

Room Tip: Bring your own internet access. The hotels is almost unusable.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Lee R,

Thank you for being a IHG Rewards Club Platinum member and for leaving us a feedback. I am very happy that you noticed the cleanliness of the hotel. I certainly apologize for the inconveniences you experienced over the unsatisfactory internet connection. Your comments are being shared with the hotel's management and appropriate action will be taken. We take all comments into consideration and welcome any opportunity to improve. If there is anything you need next time you stay with us, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
memphis
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Now that I have become a Priceline NYOP pro, I have been literally traveling every weekend for fun during my teacher summer break, so I have become somewhat of a hotel Connoisseur. With that being said, I was initially skeptical when I found out through Priceline I was staying here due to the negative reviews posted. If you look at the dates, these were written a while ago and during renovations.
Although this hotel is listed as a 2.5 star hotel I truly felt like I was staying in a 4 star hotel. The renovations are top notch which matches the service. Big KUDOS to JACOB who was very friendly and courteous and had my requested fridge delivered to my room within 10 minutes of my check-in. A double big KUDOS to Ms. Scarlett who I witnessed checking in a customer as I was waiting to check out. During this summer heat she even offered the guest cold bottled water along with his key. She displayed such hospitality and grace that I was sure she was the manager of the hotel!

I am a true germaphobe so the first thing I inspect in my room is under the toilet bowl and the floor surrounding it. I figure if they miss or overlook those needed areas they will definitely neglect other areas of cleanliness. Needless to say my room was spotless! Towels are thick, mattress firm and even a choice of pillows. Room is a nice size with a lot of nice amenities in the bathroom. The location is perfect for me in that its right off the highway and close to everything. Don't let the point of it being near the airport deter you in that its too far to hear any noise or tell you are by the airport. There is also a very nice bar/restaurant and waffle house in walking distance. Definitely making this my go-to spot in Little Rock!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Although the hotel is in a wonderful location considering it is by the airport, on my business trip I stayed here and was very un satisfied. There is construction everywhere, the rooms stunk, just seems they could close the hotel to do renovations. During the day the fire alarms go off and you hear banging. The only good side to this hotel is location and free breakfast unlike its neighbor in the parking lot. I will not come back

• Stayed May 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Goblins13,

Thank you for writing us feedback. We are happy that you found our location convenient and breakfast commendable. However, allow me to apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced with the upgrades that were on going during your visit. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

We sincerely hope this incident will not deter you from giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Travelers are raving about these Little Rock hotels

Kingwood, TX
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We passed through Little Rock on 5/4/13 and stayed at this property. We got a downstairs room facing the breakfast area. Never heard commotion! Nor people noise! We slept well and appreciated the renovated room. For the price, our room was great. Very nice, helpful staff. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Got a room on the 2nd floor but there was a booby trap went to second floor they forgot to tell me to over look the signs. I bet it took me 30 minutes to find the room. Unless you know where the location is you do not have a clue but I could have walked to the Hotel from the airport. If I had known that they offered a shuttle to the verizon center I would not have rented a car.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Patricia C
Shanghai, China
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Other than its proximity to the airport and the free shuttle bus I haven't got anything positive to say about the hotel. They have tried to make it look nicer from the outside but the money would have been better spent refurbishing the interior and making it more comfortable. Very old style with two building wings that have been connected by a horrible roof under which you will find the restaurant and pool, both of which create noise that just reverberates in the void. Unfortunately my room overlooked this depressing sight. Breakfast was cheap and nasty. Staff were nice and tried but didn't quite deliver.

Room Tip: If you are forced to stay here ask for a room with an real outside view
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Anglotraveller
jewelljane, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
I know that this may sound like I am putting a positive spin on this. But I am thankful that you found our free shuttle bus, our friendly staff and location as assets. As you noted we are working hard on getting our hotel renovated and beautiful again. The construction crew are about to wind down so that the design crew can ramp up.

I do hope that you will come back and visit us when we are completely finished so that you can let us know how much we have improved the style. If you would be so kind as to give us a call when you find you will be returning, I would love to give you a personal tour and see how we can make you a fan again. Thank you for your comments, we really did take note immediately upon reading them.