“Very nice hotel!!!”

Ranked #31 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Park City Utah
“Very nice hotel!!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2010

Traveling across country with dog and boyfriend. This is a very hotel and a VERY nice price. The rooms are roomy, very clean, new linens etc... Dog friendly too!!! Covered parking garage so your car is safe. I would stay here again!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
national tour
Reviewed February 16, 2010

I stayed at this specific hotel on Valentine's Day with a large group on a national tour. As I spend most of my life traveling, I often have hotels receive packages for me. In this case, since we were only staying one night, I called ahead to make sure that there was a note in my file concerning receiving and holding my package. When I arrived at the hotel, I was told that no one had seen the package, that there was no note in my file, and that after searching for 5 minutes, the package had apparently not arrived. The receptionist assumed that that was an appropriate answer. After requesting to speak to someone else, I did capture the attention of another employee who searched for the package for a while and then told me that she too was unable to help me and that I would have to wait to speak to the manager tomorrow. As I was only staying one night, I left a detailed message for my file, and had to give up the hunt. This afternoon, after speaking with the post office and hearing that to their knowledge, the package was delivered, I called the hotel yet again looking for information. I was blown off by the person answering the phone who told me that she receives all packages and that it never arrived. Surprisingly, about a half an hour later I received a call from a gentleman at the hotel stating that he had found that package and needed a forwarding address. I replied that my file already stated that it should be returned to sender, and asked where he found the package. I was told that is was in the Banquet office, a place that it never should have been, but also a place I was told the other employees had already checked. The moral of this review is that no one in the hotel cared enough about my needs to look for and find my package before I left their hotel. I know many hotel guests do not need to receive mail, but I think this experience says a lot about the lack of customer service and general complacency of the staff. I would recommend finding another hotel if you are visiting the Little Rock area.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Little Rock hotels

Arkansas
Reviewed December 7, 2009

Terrible stay. Everything was filthy. In detail -- I entered the suite (yes, this is how little they care about even their suites) and the furniture was all pulled out in awkward positions. The housekeeper didn't even push chairs back under the table and desks. It was freezing so I went to adjust the temperature. As I lowered my hand to adjust, there was a piece of chewed gum stuck right there on the top of the unit! YUCK! The carpet was gross and I was afraid to touch anything else. When I took a shower later, there were two used wash cloths inside the shower. I tried to order room service but no one answered the phone. On my third try (and about the 30th ring )someone finally answered just to tell me there is no restaurant there. So whatever web site you see (ex: Expedia) that lists a restaurant is WRONG. The biggest slap in the face was the next morning I went down to check out and complain. No one looked up at me for a couple of minutes. When they did I started explaining how disgusting the room was but they were not listening. Nor did they care. She had me write my name and address down saying the most they could do was send me a voucher for another La Quinta stay. But, true to my experience there, I received nothing in the mail.

If your like me, you read a few reviews and thought, this is a good price. How bad could it be? Trust me, it is bad. Pay a bit more and stay somewhere else

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
little rock, ark
Reviewed November 3, 2009

One of the worst hotel experiences ever. The clerk gave us the keys to the wrong room and we walked in on a guest in bed. Then it took three more tries to get keys that worked. The hotel smelled horribly, the place is the scary and dirty...a fellow traveler'sroom wasn't even cleaned when he went into it... and feels very unsafe. If this is a three star hotel I am Osama Bin Laden. Come to think of it, I don't think he'd stay here....he's got a better arrangement in whatever cave he's in. Stay away at all costs. The Doubletree down the street, where I moved to, is a thousand times better and not all that much more moneh.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 2, 2009

Like I have said in my other reviews- I travel for my job all the time and so, I have stayed at my share of hotels. This is officially the worst yet. By far. I had not 1- but THREE rooms before I finally settled in. The first room I went into wasn't made up- the rug was filthy (dirt and sunflower seeds and a toothpick all over the floor), and reeked of cigarette smoke. I went downstairs to the front desk to find 5 of my colleagues with the same problem (dirty rooms). One person in my group was actually given a room that was already occupied!!! There was one person behind the front desk who was clearly overwhelmed. 2nd try, I went upstairs and there were suitcases blocking the door and my key did not work. I lugged my stuff downstairs for the third time and was ignored for about 10 minutes while standing at the front desk because she was trying to find the driver for the shuttle van who apparently never showed up to the airport to pick up guests (note to self and others: do not use the shuttle). Finally 45 minutes after arriving at the hotel, I settled into my room. Which is barely average. The location (of the hotel) is very inconvenient as well.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
England
Reviewed November 1, 2009

I stayed for 3 nights at this hotel in Oct. Hotel itself was ok. We did not have our room serviced on the first day as it was raining and we stayed inside. On the second day we were undecided so we kept the do not disturb sign on the door. At 11.30am we were disturbed by housekeeping anyway who wanted to know when she could come in the room. We then left at 12.30. Upon our return we found the room had been half made up, but my luggage had been ransacked, my bag ripped and over $350 dollars of clothes and several other personal items stolen. My partner and I are always were careful and do not leave anything valuable in hotel rooms and pack our stuff away in cases before we go out. Luckily we had our money and passports with us, but for someone to take dirty clothes, and keyrings and penknives is pretty sad. When the electronic door key was checked the only key to have been used while we were out was housekeeping. I then had to spend 11 hours with the police, and trying to contact my insurance company to sort the mess out. Upon speaking to some other members of staff they warned up that theft from guests from housekeeping staff was rife, and not to have our rooms serviced. I did not get the same story from the management who said it was years ago this last happened. A very upsetting end to my stay and I still have not heard back from the hotel to tell me what the outcome has been of their internal investigation. I would hate for this to happen to anyone else.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LarkLee
Santa Fe NM
Reviewed October 2, 2009

Hotwire advertised a three star hotel for $63.00 per night and this was what they gave me. This hotel seems like it used to be a nicer hotel that was turned into a La Quinta. The service and amenites are more along the lines of a two star. It is not bad but Hotwire should not be selling it as a three star.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family