“Excellent Value in Downtown Hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center
Ranked #30 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a great value considering the location and the breakfast, plus all La Quinta's are pet-friendly. There is covered and gated parking behind the hotel. We visited on a museum trip that included the Clinton library, which was hosting an exhibition of Oscar de la Renta clothing.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Chuck S, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

First of all thank you for your business. I am very glad to here that you had a wonderful experience. We strive to make sure every guest feels assured, optimistic, and settled in while they are our guest here at the La Quinta Downtown Conference Center.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and we look forward to having you back as a guest.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Moderately priced and excellent value. I highly recommend the hotel's shuttle service, a real bonus for me with getting to my meeting in downtown Little Rock. Staff was very helpful, friendly, and professional. I will stay here again on my next trip to Little Rock.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your business. We apperciate your comments and will address your concerns. We strive to make sure every guest is Assued, Optimistic, and Settled in here at the La Quinta Little Rock Downtown Conference Center. I hope you will join us again as a guest next time you are in the area, and once again thank you for your valued loyalty.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband & I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The first day I was walking down the hall to our room when I noticed a hotel employee opening the door to our room! He said he was checking all rooms and our room had not been put on the list as "occupied." Made me feel a bit uneasy. We also asked for our room to be made up by housekeeping on the second morning. Housekeeping barely did anything....left used towels on the bathroom floor & didn't leave any fresh towels, left all used paper cups with old coffee on the night stands, bed was left with the old sheets and only half made. Not the type of service we are used to in La Quinta hotels.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed here while we were in town for my friends wedding. The room a little less than expected. The ironing board had no cover. We initially thought the hot water did not work. After running the water for 10 minutes hoping it would eventually warm up, My husband finally took a cold shower. Just before I got in the the shower, the water finally warmed up. The shower curtain had mildew stains. Upon check out I mentioned these things to the front desk. The lady offer a less than sincere apology. No type of compensation was offered. I would not recommend this hotel, nor would I stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We enjoyed staying here for 1 night when Chris Tomlin came to town. Very clean, soft beds and shuttle service. Pet friendly. A very nice place to stay. Lots of free parking. Friendly service. Highly recommend !

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank topher54CamdenAr

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed only one night. The service was very good. The room on the other hand needed a deep cleaning. Behind the need stand and the door in the bathroom. The carpet also needs stream cleaning. It turned my white socks black. The beds were great and the sheets were clean. Overall we had a good stay.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Chuck S, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
Irving, Texas, USA
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great location. Friendly staff from the front desk to the maids. Excellent choice of breakfast options. Would definately stay again. Good Italian restaurant around corner (Ciao) and The Faded Rose for Cajun/Creole, and Juanita's for Mexican.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Chuck S, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013