“Exceptional staff”

Ranked #31 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
A TripAdvisor Member
“Exceptional staff”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I grabbed a room online when another property did not meet my expectations. The staff efficiently checked us in and provided recommendations for the area. When we returned, they wanted to know if we were satisfied with their suggestions. The rooms were spacious and bright. The complimentary breakfast had a variety of hot and cold choices and both the food line and dining area were well tended. Very enjoyable stay and a property I will revisit and recommend.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Ava, Missouri, United States
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I like the parking garage - free even here in the downtown. Nice place to stay. Helpful staff. Hubby loved biscuits and gravy breakfast. Avoid the powdered eggs at all cost. Otherwise a nice place. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Irvington, Alabama
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I am a team mom for a group of 6 year old T- Ball players. We booked 10 rooms for the team ,and grandparents and friends booked a few
additionaL rooms. The indoor corridors and secure FREE parking garage made for a safe environment for the team! The service was great...fro Angelica at the front desk to Ginger in events, we were very well taken care of! They were kind to let our group of approximately 35 people use the Breakfast area for picnicking and a pizza dinner. The pool was nice and in a good location.The breakfast was a HUGE spread of both hot and continental foods and although the hotel was booked to capacity, they kept the food coming! The lobby was Beautiful. My only disappointment was the size of the beds in the double rooms. I'm used to double queens instead of 2 actual double rooms.That really was not a big deal though. The hotel was clean, in a good location, and the staff was attentive and friendly! I would definitely take a group here again!!

• Stayed July 2013
Pompano Beach, Florida
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Me and my family checked in 7/11/2013, I had a problem with the reservation (asked for two beds). It was the afternoon and everyone was trying to checkin as they had a few events going on in Little Rock that weekend. The lady at the counter took the time to help me out. I'm so sorry I can't remember her or the managers name. She took me and my wife up to the room so we could see if it would be enough for us and the kids, as we were in town for The Taekwondo World Expo. Laquinta should be proud of employees who are professional and courteous, even when it is extremely busy! Kudos to those two Ladies! The accommodations were excellent! Family enjoyed our stay! Thanks and see you again next year!

Room Tip: Price and cleanliness!
1 Thank sean f
Lafayette, Louisiana, USA
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed at the LaQuinta Downtown Conference Center, Little Rock. All in all we were very satisfied. The staff was very considerate, security very good and the location was excellent for the money. The 2 mile radius, free shuttle service was the deciding factor considering my daughter and grand daughters were going there separate way most of the time.

Fort Worth/Dallas, TX
Reviewed July 11, 2013

this place had great big rooms It is located right in the downtown area close to a lot of things We had a beautiful view of the city from our tenth room floor The parking garage is right next to the hotel and has plentiful parking Our room was so spacious and had the most comfortable chair with a matching ottoman The beds and pillows were very comfortable too Our bathroom had a large vanity area and shower had a massaging style shower head The breakfast area was huge and the breakfast selection was delicious They served scrambled eggs, sausage links, biscuits, gravy and cereals, muffins, yogurts and much more They also have shuttles available to different places We had a wonderful stay here

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Excellent service and the complimentary breakfast is like Tony The Tiger, It's Grrrrrreat! The hotel rooms are very nice, clean and roomy. The location is wonderful and right in the heart of many restaurants. The amenities are easily accessible and of good quality. I like everything about LaQuinta, they always brighten my stay!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Holiday Inn Presidential Downtown Little Rock
Courtyard Little Rock Downtown
Courtyard Little Rock Downtown
#18 of 64 in Little Rock

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center? Share your experiences!