La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center
$139
  • Breakfast included
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$159
$143
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$51
$111
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$128
Doubletree.com
$101
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$104
$101
Agoda.com
$139
$125
Courtyard
  • Pool
Residence Inn Little Rock(Little Rock)
$89
Residence Inn
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$115
Orbitz.com
All reviewsparking garagela quintasshuttle servicefree shuttlechildren's hospitalverizon arenaan older hotelbiscuits and gravyyogurtconvenient locationone night stayfree breakfastthe riverdesk clerkthe breakfast areadowntownlq
Reviewed July 11, 2013

this place had great big rooms It is located right in the downtown area close to a lot of things We had a beautiful view of the city from our tenth room floor The parking garage is right next to the hotel and has plentiful parking Our room was so spacious and had the most comfortable chair with a matching ottoman The beds and pillows were very comfortable too Our bathroom had a large vanity area and shower had a massaging style shower head The breakfast area was huge and the breakfast selection was delicious They served scrambled eggs, sausage links, biscuits, gravy and cereals, muffins, yogurts and much more They also have shuttles available to different places We had a wonderful stay here

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Excellent service and the complimentary breakfast is like Tony The Tiger, It's Grrrrrreat! The hotel rooms are very nice, clean and roomy. The location is wonderful and right in the heart of many restaurants. The amenities are easily accessible and of good quality. I like everything about LaQuinta, they always brighten my stay!!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We were recommended and booked through hotels.com and upon entering our room we noticed used contacts on the floor. So we knew the floors weren't vacuumed. Then our kids were walking on the floors and we saw there feet were BLACK. I walk outside barefoot sometimes and my feet don't turn black. Then we had dirt yes dirt in our sink. We called hotels.com angry which I am not demanding or ever an angry customer(10+ years in customer service). Hotels.com got the front desk to call our room so we could be moved to a cleaner room. It was 3:30 pm just checked in at 3:00. The front desk lady told us that she would move us to a room on the same floor but floors are probably the same in their. We were blown away by her comment. Then when we got in the new room the mirror on the wall was out and sittin on the floor. This was the worst experience and I would tell u to never pay more than $30 a night for La quinta inn and suites anywhere.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This particular LQ was perfect for our family's needs. Although not in the center of town, it was a perfect location for visiting Central High School, Bill Clinton Library and the Capital. The price was right because of it's location. The rooms are updated, clean and smoke free. I was on the 12th floor. I was told the smoking floor was on the 5th. The breakfast dining room was very nice and this LQ offered a more elaborate breakfast. I would stay here again and recommend!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The hotel is located a couple blocks right off the interstate. Very easy to get to and find from anywhere in the city because it sits next to one of the tallest buildings in downtown. It's next to a McDonalds and other eateries and a convenience store.
The staff always seemed confused and had to run back and forth from the desk to the managers office everytime they were asked a question. Not just by us, but with everyone who approached them.
One night (we stayed 3) there was a group across and down the hall from us that was very loud. They yelled and laughed and argued and hollered all night long. They stomped up and down the hall relentlessly. At 3am I went down to the lobby to complain. I found no one there, but a note that said "Be back in 10 minutes, Gone to run an errand for Guest." The security cop was sitting at the public computer with his feet kicked up on the table looking out the window. I wasn't sure if he was on or off duty. I waited in the lobby for the clerk to return. He arrived with 2 other men carrying bags of burger. They were loud and crude, making vulgar remarks about the women at some club they'd been to. The clerk recommended the Jazzy Club to them because he said he sings there. They talked about the waitress and her reputation and her short miniskirts, and mentioned what it barely hid. I didn't see the point in complaining to this guy. I went back upstairs and the last time I looked at the clock it was 4am. They people across the hall were still partying down.
The room was not spotless, but I don't ever expect them to be. The night stand had trash from a previous guest in the drawer. The beds were extremely comfortable! I slept like a baby in it the two nights when the noisemakers from across the hall were absent. They kept us a nice supple of towels and cups and coffee. Cudos to the staff that takes care of the room.
Breakfast was good. They offered muffins, toast, cereal, waffles, eggs, sausage, etc. The problem was they didn't heat them well. The sausage and eggs were cold, even inside the warmers! We had to place our sausage on the waffle iron to heat it up. The breakfast staff said they didn't want anyone to get burned. (?) Nonetheless, the lady that worked the breakfast was always friendly.
Bottom line, I would choose another hotel in Little Rock. This one was just average and unpersonable. I worry about the pool... why did it fail a health inspection?

Room Tip: Do not stay here for full price.. $85* plus per night. I would only stay through Priceline and frankly, I am starting to doubt whether or not I find Priceline a bargain anymore, with hotels that don't meet expectations for star levels.