La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center
Ranked #31 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I found this to be a great hotel and the best staff ever. They were friendly and helpful.... Knew the best places to eat and helped us get there with the hotel shuttle. We will definitely stay there again

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We had a great night on the way to Texas. The room was huge, clean and cool.
The only glitch was we had to walk the dog down the street to McDonald for a potty stop.
Breakfast was great, I just wish they started before 7 on Saturday morning. We would have liked to on the way to Tyler by 06:30.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed at this hotel because I needed to be within walking distance of the Pulaski County Admin building, and this was a great location for that. From the time I hopped on the free hotel shuttle until I headed back home, the staff made my stay as comfortable as possible. When I noticed the room they put me in stunk like an ashtray, Mike the desk manager got me to a clean room immediately. Macy the shuttle driver was like my own personal chauffeur who drove me to the River Market and local eateries with just a quick request at the front desk. She made some great suggestions for dinner!

The room and hotel amenities were nothing fancy, but comfortable. I appreciated the fridge and microwave in the room, and the wireless signal was strong enough to stream video. The complimentary breakfast had a lot of great options, including hot items. I had my first-ever biscuits and gravy breakfast here! The location allowed me to walk to the River Market in about 10 minutes, which I did a couple of times.

My only suggestion would be to mention on the hotel website that you need to call to request a shuttle pickup at the airport. I assumed it ran on a schedule, so I waited over 10 minutes at the shuttle dock before calling. The only negative to my stay was that the only treadmill in the fitness center was broken - it wasn't a major dilemma, I just used an elliptical! Overall, this was a very pleasant stay and gave me everything I needed to make my week comfortable. The staff is very caring and does a great job with their customers.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We enjoyed the cleanliness and the staff. Check- in was easy and efficient and the staff gave us a good restaurant recommendation in walking distance.
This hotel is close to the Clinton Library, Heifer International and the Central High Civil Rights Museum.
We were surprised at how good the breakfast was, hot sausage and scrambled eggs.
We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Was very dissappointed in the condition of the room when we checked in. Found pubic hair in bed and beds not changed from previous guest as neither bed was made the same and one bed had sheets flipped. Urine in floor of bathroom and around base of stool; mirrors dirty, soap in shower. Carpets very dirty and had several cig burns. Room very dusty and just plain dirty. The Executive Housekeeper is getting paid way to much for not doing their job. Checked out shortly after checking in. Would not stay here again.
This is a hotel that is used by the VA for patients when they are scheduled for doctors visits; it is a shame that our veterans are treated this way.

Room Tip: Check room before you pay for it!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good Price, Good Location, Clean rooms. That's all I need in a weekend hotel stay :) Our check in took about 20 minutes BUT that was due to everyone being in town for the Fleetwood Mac concert. (was glad I booked 2 weeks in advance cause I would have never known) The Soda and Snack machines are oddly placed and there was no shampoo in my room, but a quick call to the front desk and I had some to me in less than 5 minutes. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2013

When we arrived there was one clerk and she was answering phones, calling for shuttle and registering customers all at the same time so it took over 30 minutes to check in. If this wasn't bad enough I don't think I seen her smile once. The hotel elevators are nasty they smell awful and were sticky. The parking was in a parking garage in the back alley, I was worried our wheels would be missing the next day. It was loud all night, other guest partying, drunk guest pulling fire alarms on, sirens, drag racing. So needless to say we got no sleep!!! The pool was not open and it was 90 degrees outside they said it would open Tuesday , the day after we check out. In the room there was no bags in trash can, the floors were dirty, the air wouldn't keep room cool so I sweat all night. The so call breakfast was a joke!!! We went down at 830 and there was nothing left except one bagle and some cereal. There was a line at waffles ten people, because there was nothing else to eat. It was a waste of money. I feel like I haven't slept because the night was crazy here!!!

• Stayed: May 2013