“Hmm, what can I say?”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center
Ranked #30 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Pros: our room was nice and clean - after reading some of the reviews before our trip I made sure to check for cleanliness...some of the bed linens were wrinkled but they were clean; the air conditioning was very good; there were plenty of pillows; the gentleman who checked us in was very polite; the shuttle service was great! the young man who drove us around was very polite.

Cons: the parking was inconvenient - the garage was behind the hotel and you had to walk uphill to the hotel, with no covering - this could be bad in the rain - they should have some type of walkway for patrons; there was no television! they said it was because of the storm (could be true?) but they didn't tell us at check-in...it was only when my husband called to tell them that we couldn't get anything on the television that they told us; breakfast was a JOKE - they only served it from 7 am to 9 am - when we arrived at 7:30 am, they were out of milk and when my husband asked about it, the lady in charge just shrugged her shoulders; they were out of scrambled eggs and it took about 15 minutes for them to get more; neither printer would print properly and one was out of ink - after the breakfast fiasco I was hesitant to ask for any assistance.

If we return to Little Rock, we may stay here again, as the VA paid for the room since my husband was in town for medical purposes. BUT you can be sure that we won't be attempting to eat breakfast there AND we will take advantage of the shuttle again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Patty M
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel and the service. I had read previous posts about was slightly worried. However, I know many people tend to exagerrate their stories and have expectations what to high for what they pay.
The check in service was fantastic especially the front desk Clerk Nikki. The shuttle picked us up promptly at the airport and took us everywhere in town that we needed to go.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Todd R
A TripAdvisor Member
carthage, arkansas
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I enjoyed my stay the staff was so friendly and helpful. the floor I stayed on was quiet and I loved the view. I was located in walking distance of restaurants and close to down town night life. I plane to stay again in September. great experience and loved the spacious room. hope to get the same room again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A La Quinta traveler
Bay Minette, Alabama, USA
Reviewed April 29, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Not bad, surprisingly decent hotel for a la Quinta. Not my first choice In the area but the rooms were clean, staff were nice, and the price was right. The hotel has a shuttle service that runs all over downtown. I would stay here again if I couldn't get the rate I need at another hotel in the area.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank terzaghi
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Slow check-in...got to room and the beds were stripped and the dirty linens were still in the room. This was at 6:00 pm. Went back down stairs to get another room. Opened the door and the room smelled strong with cigarettes....we asked for non-smoking room...2nd trip downstairs. I was really getting frustrated by this time. Third time and a different floor and the room was finally right!!! The girl at the front desk was very cordial throughout this process...thanks Nickki. But I will think twice before I stay here again. I did ask for an upgraded room since it took almost an hour to check-in....but I didn't get it!!!! Stayed here April 26th and 27th.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dipnet
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Enjoyed staying here . It was great to have a bus pick me up to the
Concert at Verizon Arena. It was nice not to have to drive.
Will stay here again at my next concert . The breakfast was great. Loved the free
Parking

Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown
Courtyard Little Rock Downtown
Courtyard Little Rock Downtown
#19 of 64 in Little Rock

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center? Share your experiences!