“Wonderful Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center

and 1 more site!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center
Ranked #30 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
tulsa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

Not bad, surprisingly decent hotel for a la Quinta. Not my first choice In the area but the rooms were clean, staff were nice, and the price was right. The hotel has a shuttle service that runs all over downtown. I would stay here again if I couldn't get the rate I need at another hotel in the area.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank terzaghi
Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Slow check-in...got to room and the beds were stripped and the dirty linens were still in the room. This was at 6:00 pm. Went back down stairs to get another room. Opened the door and the room smelled strong with cigarettes....we asked for non-smoking room...2nd trip downstairs. I was really getting frustrated by this time. Third time and a different floor and the room was finally right!!! The girl at the front desk was very cordial throughout this process...thanks Nickki. But I will think twice before I stay here again. I did ask for an upgraded room since it took almost an hour to check-in....but I didn't get it!!!! Stayed here April 26th and 27th.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dipnet
Russellville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Enjoyed staying here . It was great to have a bus pick me up to the
Concert at Verizon Arena. It was nice not to have to drive.
Will stay here again at my next concert . The breakfast was great. Loved the free
Parking

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank Rebeca E
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We booked out stay here last minute over the phone while we were driving from San Antonio to Michigan. Reservation process was very easy, we chose this hotel because they are pet friendly. We had a big UHAUL to park when we got there and the hotel provides an oversized vehicle parking lot across the street so we had no problems. The hotel provides a shuttle service that takes you around the downtown area and picks you up for free, 24 hours a day. As we didn't know the area, the driver recommended a place for us to have dinner and get drinks. The entire staff was very helpful and friendly and based on that and the convenient shuttle service, I would stay here again if I ever find myself in Little Rock. We did experience some cleanliness issues. The shower was disgusting and looked like it had not been cleaned (dirt on the bottom). We were too exhausted to call the front desk about it once we noticed and just put a towel down.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

I wasn't thrilled with the location. There are a few fast food restaurants around, and lots of seemingly transient people in the area. The full time security guard in the lobby of the hotel tipped me off that this might be an "interesting" area.

The hotel seems old, and probably is. But there are some cosmetic things they could do to update/freshen up the place.

The room worked for us. The highlights were the fridge and the microwave (some nicer hotels don't have this) and the free wifi (which also isn't common at some nicer hotels).

If you're looking for value, and you won't be in Little Rock long, it's fine. However, if for some reason I ever end up in LR again, I will stay in the Riverwalk area which is nicer and more developed with more options for dining/shopping.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank kristopherowens
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Friendly staff at check-in. Had an issue with a stuck fan that ran all night and they changed my room with no problem. Nice breakfast in the am and a very friendly Shuttle Driver by the name of Michael. Each am Michael made sure I had a complimentary USA Today and asked if I needed a ride anywhere within a 4 mile radius. The only negative side was it's a pet friendly hotel. A barking dog started up in the am on my second night this caused me again to change rooms. For the price I paid and the location this hotel was 2 thumbs up!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family