The hotel staff lacks basic customer services skills. It’s not surprising when the management does not lead by example. I decided to stay at this hotel, because it was the only downtown hotel with vacancies (due to the Little Rock marathon). That should have been the first sign.
Nothing but problems:
- At 3PM on Saturday, I could not check in, because my room was not ready. There was a lobby full of guests waiting for their rooms. There was no apology given. The front desk staff advised they were doing the best they could.
- Came back a few hours later, assuming the room issues had been taken care of. I received a room to discover the bed sheets had questionable spots; I’ll leave it at that.
- I was moved to another room. After using the shower, the front desk called and informed that I need to come down and return the key, because the room had been (mistakenly) assigned to two guests. I informed the front desk the shower had been used, but they did not seem to care. Before leaving the room, the other guess (also with keys) shows up with his family.
- At 5AM, the toilet stops working. I called the front desk who attempts to hand me (the paying guest) the plunger??? She advised the maintenance doesn’t come in until 8AM.
- Around 1PM Sunday, prior to returning to the room, I stopped by the front desk to confirm the issue had been repaired. The building maintenance personnel confirmed he fixed the toilet. I make it to the room only to have the building maintenance arrive to now fix the problem (8 hours later). He completely lied.
- I had to have the room key reactivated at least 3 times. The front desk advised me it was not working, because I had it near a credit card. She finally discovered the problem was because the room was in the system as not registered.
- Lastly, this morning (Monday), I had to wake-up the front desk personnel to check out (same person who handed me the plunger). She was sitting behind the desk knocked out, real professional…
- My entire trip to Arkansas was completely ruined by choosing this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock Downtown Hotel Little Rock
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Little Rock Downtown
- La Quinta Little Rock
- Little Rock La Quinta