La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center
Ranked #30 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Good Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel! The employees were nice and professional. When i arrived, I was properly greeted with a freindly smile. The room was very spacious and clean. From the time I got inside my room, I never heard a peep. That made me soooooooooooooooooo happy!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

We had a wonderful stay, Everyone was so nice & helpful. We were in town for a appointment with Arkansas Children's Hospital. They even gave us a big discount which really helped out alot!. I'll recommend you highly & when & if we have to come back, I hope you have a vacancy! Thank you for making a difficult trip a little easier.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Russellville, Arkansas, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

A great place to stay if you're going out in the river market area or to Discovery! Cheap rates, decent rooms, good service, & a free 24/7 shuttle that will take you anywhere within like 5 miles. No cab fare!! I always choose to stay here when I go out in LR. Free parking, & no extra charge for more people. Most hotels charge $10 extra per person after 2 people. I would most certainly recommend this hotel if you want to save money & still have a nice place to stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

2 Thank Scott P
Montgomery, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Had a wild hair to see the sights of Little Rock. Arrived the night before and was greeted by the street riffraff. Desk clerk was sloppy, lazy and pretended not to see me when I arrived. I explained that there were people (transients and partygoers) in the garage and the arm was up after she berated me for driving into the garage before I checked in, "as there is a sign that says, check in first". Clutching my belongings and praying for my well-being, I ventured to my room. Honestly, after my inspection (which includes sheets, bed, bathroom, etc.), it was mostly clean. Walls were paper thin and I could hear all of the street noise all night long. I do not recommend this hotel. And, actually, I cancelled my site seeing in Little Rock based on my experience. Not interested in the apologies/excuses of the Sales staff. Definitely a disappointment of the LaQuinta brand.

Room Tip: Arrive during the day. Not a family friendly location.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown
Holiday Inn Presidential
Holiday Inn Presidential
#26 of 63 in Little Rock

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center

Property: La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center
Address: 617 Broadway St, Little Rock, AR 72201-4119
Location: United States > Arkansas > Little Rock
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #30 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock Downtown Hotel Little Rock