“in town working”

Ranked #30 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
A TripAdvisor Member
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I work late hours and prefer a quiet sleep. This room was quiet with no sounds from the hallways or outdoors. Tiffany at the front desk went beyond my expectations to help me out. The pool looked nice but had no chance to use it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Amanda C, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know about your stay. I'm proud to say I work with some amazing people and have an awesome front desk! Next time you stay you should try the heated pool..... Very relaxing! Glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you back soon!

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I had some business only 2 blocks away from the hotel, and also got to experience the River Walk of Little Rock. The staff was great, the shuttle took us every where we needed to attend, and offered great advice on places to check out! The hotel was in a perfect location, and we even decided to walk back to the hotel after dinner and a few drinks at Sticky Fingerz Rock N' Roll Chicken Shack. Great Staff, Free Breakfast, Great Location and such a Great Value, couldn't ask for more and for under $100!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you had a great stay! I do hope you will be staying with us again soon.One of the great things about downtown is that there is so much to do. I'm proud to have a staff that is not only friendly but know the area and can meet our guests needs.

A TripAdvisor Member
Van Buren Arkansas
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My grandaughter had an early appointment at the Arkansas Childrens Hospital which is only a few blocks away. This is our 2nd stay at this hotel and in my opinion you could not ask for nicer place to stay and the friendliness staff.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to let me know you enjoyed your stay. I'm proud to say we take care of Arkansas Children's Hospital patients and families. Its a great convenience to our guests to be able to use our free shuttle service back and forth to the hospital. Once again thank you for your comments.

A La Quinta traveler
ozark
Reviewed August 6, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed there last week, we experienced some of the best customer/guest services ever! Dorian checked us in with lot's of friendliness and smiles, the security person was even friendly which in turn made us feel completly safe parking on the deck. The pool was nice and clean, front lobby was clean with an inviting and warm atmosphere. Our room was great, clean and spacious (we occupied an extended king) equipped with mini frig, microwave, living area and an amazing king bed.. we slept like babies with double ac units which also made for an excellent nights sleep. The next morning we had breakfast downstairs.. it was great!!! eggs, sausage, toast, bagels, muffins, a waffle station,fruit, cereal, milk, juice and so much more including televisions so we even caught the morning news. We also spoke with the director of sales Amanda Shay and GM Ben.. They were super nice and thrilled to accomidate us, they even provide a shuttle and transported us to the rivermarket district which is in close distance to the hotel, the rivermarket offers excellent resturant and entertainment. If you visit Little Rock make it a point to stay there!!!

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you so much for letting me know how much you and your daughter enjoyed your stay! I enjoyed talking to you and your daughter before you left for The River Market. I could not agree more that Dorian is fantastic! Thank you for the positive feedback and I hope to see you guys again.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for a date night. The front desk people were very friendly and told us all we needed to know about our stay. The breakfast was great- very friendly breakfast lady. Lots of people here- found out they were having several family reunions. All in all we had a great stay and will be back! It's nice to be somewhere that people are always friendly.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the positive feedback and picking LaQuinta Downtown for date night ! Hope we can assist you again in the future.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I had the VA Hosiptal provide me with a room for the night as I had 2 appomintments 2 days in a roll, the second day being surgery.I finished up the first day around 1:30pm,so i went to the Inn thinking I would get rested up for the next morning only to find out that I couldnot check in until 3, so i sat down on one of their sofa"s in the lobby (with dirty blinds) and started thhour and half wait, all would have been ok but around 2:15 a young man and an older man (who was also a veteran)(these 2 were not together) and were promptly told no check in until 3.
The Vetran like me found a sofa and sat down, the young man then proceded to get checked in and got room keys and went got cloths from car went to room.Later about 2:30 a much older man entered and like us told not until 3,as us he sat down, not evet 5 minutes pased another person enmter no check in until 3 ....but then checked him in...
i would say that they are not Proud of the Men and Womeen who have and will always fight for out country.
I will not stay there again if I have to I will sleep in my car.

p

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

I was very concerned about this when I read your feedback. Being a proud Air Force wife myself I have the MOST respect for all of the Vets that have served our country. You all have a special place with me. I went to my GM concerned to get answers. I am the new Director of Sales so I was not yet familiar with all of the VA policies. This is what I was told . The VA has strict rules of us letting anyone check in before 3pm because they were having issues of people coming in early, getting a room and sleeping through appointments. This is NOT a LaQuinta rule. While I do not agree we have to follow their guidelines . This is something that needs to be addressed to the VA. I do hope you will come back and give LaQuinta another chance. My email is lq2010dos@laquinta.com and would love to hear any other concerns you may have. In ending this I would like to say "Thank you" for the service you gave our country and I would be proud to have you in our hotel.