“I'd stay again.”

Ranked #28 of 62 Hotels in Little Rock
San Jose, California
“I'd stay again.”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Very nice stay. Though very clean and well maintained, needs to by updated.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
rah11
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Stayed in this hotel while just passing through for one night. The hotel staff were friendly. The first room we were put into was atrocious! There were large, thick white-ish stains all over the floor by the bed. There were brownish stains all over the rest of the floor throughout the entire room. It also looked as though the floor had not been vaccuumed in a couple weeks. There were huge cracks in the ceiling and the room smelled of cigarettes despite our asking for a non-smoking room. The pillows had make-up smears on them and the rest of the sheets didnt look clean either. They moved us another room and it was much better. The floor was still dirty (minus the giant white stains thankfully!) but no cracks, no dirty sheets, and no smokey smell. The overall cleanliness factor is huge for us and this was teetering on the edge but for one night it was ok. Luckily the shower was the cleanest part of our room. Usually I would take a shower before bed, but at this hotel you may want to grab one on your way out!

• Stayed April 2012
Russellville
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I reserved this hotel through Priceline and got it for a great price. When we arrived, check in was quick and easy. The front desk attendant was new but very pleasant and helpful. He explained where everything was located. The lobby was spacious and clean. There is an area with computers available for guests to use. They also have a nice dining area to enjoy your free breakfast. When we arrived to our room, we realized it was much too small. It only had one full size bed. I called down to the front desk and explained our situation. They immediately found us a larger room that was just perfect. The room was very clean and had a large bathroom. They provided us with a free shuttle service that saved us a cab fare. Overall we had a great stay. Friendly service, clean accomadations, and even unexpected extras made this La Quinta great.I would definitely return again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed March 4, 2012

The TV remote control was not in the room. We called the front desk, they said they would send it up. Two hours later we called again and were told the same thing. When we checked out the next day, we still did not have a remote. The TV was nearly impossible to use without a remote because of the nearly invisible touch pads that could not be seen with the low lighting in the room.

No vent in the bathroom!!

The people at the front desk were rude both in person and on the phone, and not helpful at all about scheduling shuttle service via the hotel's vans.

This is the second time we have stayed at this LaQuinta and it will be our last. There were problems during our previous stay also, but on that visit the staff was helpful and apologetic. Obviously, things have changed in the past year.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I stayed here for about 2 1/2 weeks while doing some work at the airport. The staff was pretty friendly and the service was good.

The rooms weren't spectacular by any stretch but were decent. They were clean and had comfortable beds. I can't ask for much else. The suites were pretty nice. I stayed in one the last week of my stay. They have a larger floor plan and decent view of the skyline from the top floor. The hotel offers a free breakfast but they close it up earlier than other hotels I've stayed in. They also have a pool that I didn't use. The fitness center is pretty crappy honestly, but it works in a pinch.

This is the reason I'm leaving a poor mark for location. It's not really near anything unless you're doing business down town. As for restaurants and what not in the area; there is some fast food. There's a diner around the corner and back a couple blocks that's pretty good. Be careful if out and about, especially late at night. I was approached by a few shady characters begging for food and money. No different than any other larger city I've stayed in though. Just use common sense.

The hotel shuttle is definitely convenient. They will drop you off and pick you up at the River Market which is very nice. There are several good restaurants and bars in that area. I personally recommend Gussano's for pizza. It's excellent.

I'd stay here again if my company made me, otherwise I'd stay somewhere in the River Market District if visiting Little Rock.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank bviper04
Clarksville, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Stayed down here for the New Year holiday because it was close to where my group was going out. The free shuttle to and from our going out spots was amazing and very friendly! Great stay overall!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I stayed here for two weeks and had no complaints. The rooms are comfortable, good tv and bathrooms. Love that they are pet friendly. I would recommend this property.
Becci