“Exceptional value and A+ Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Little Rock

Quality Inn & Suites Little Rock
Ranked #48 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
“Exceptional value and A+ Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had a great stay here the rooms were clean and comfortable the staff very friendly and professional. I was pleasantly surprised with egg and sausage for breakfast I left my dentures in the room and when I called back was told they would be sent to me via express mail. I am looking forward to staying there on my next trip through Little Rock.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Our stay at this facility has been wonderful. The hotel is very clean, and the staff provided daily room service, within an excellent amount of time. They would do courtesy checks throughout the day to ensure our needs are being met. Breakfast was prepared daily at the scheduled time, which allowed for my family to plan our day and enjoy a good breakfast before beginning our activities of our day. Wireless internet access was available throughout the hotel properties, which was great because we could sit by the pool and watch our child play and get a lot of my work done on the computer. The hotel was very quiet during the night, and we were able to get a good night's sleep, without disturbances. Throughout the day when the hotel had many guest, too much noise was never an issue. We found this hotel to be one of the best in the U.S., and we travel quite frequently.

Room Tip: Pool side is always a good choice.
1 Thank Shirley M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

The evening shift front desk lady is super nice and helpful.The room is very decent and comfy. The pool is clean and warm. Overall, this hotel is much much better than most of Quality inn. I can tell the owner is very detail oriented and spend lots money on this property. I am very satisfied and won't forget my cozy trip at Little rock.

• Stayed June 2013
Warren, Arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

We spent this past weekend at this hotel for my husband's family reunion. His cousin that lives in town picked the accomodations. I was ready to leave after one night but we endured because my husband wanted to be with his family. They are very close knit and he doesn't see some of them other than this time on year. I noticed right after we arrived that the bathroom cleanliness could have used some improvement and there was something wrong with the commode. It ran and ran sometimes after you flushed it and the tank top was sitting halfway off. I also immediately noticed stains on the bedspread. During the afternoon my grandson walked in on me twice. Fortunately, I was dressed both times. After examining the door I realized why. The door would not lock unless you slammed it hard. One of our lamps didn't work. The television remote control malfunctioned in the middle of our stay. Everything stopped working except the channel changer which meant we had to get up and adjust the volume and the on and off button manually. We were elated to see that we were right across the hall from the ice machine. I don't know why. It was broken.The elevator jarred and shook so bad I was afraid it was going to stop and get us stuck between floors at any time. In talking with other family members during the weekend we discovered that they were having simular problems. One of my husband's nieces discovered a baby bottle in her room when she arrived. Did housekeeping overlook this? One of his cousins was walked in on by two different families. At least one of these times she was NUDE! Turns out her room had been booked THREE times. The Quality of this Quality Inn was very poor! I have done quite a bit of traveling and hotel stays in my 47 years. There is only one experience I can think of that was worse. It was in Little Rock too. This was almost 20yrs ago and I have never stayed with that hotel chain again. This is the first and last time I will stay at a Quality Inn!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Shital P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Little Rock, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that did not meet your needs while you were with us for your recent stay. As guest satisfaction is always our top priority, I do hope you had the chance to reach out to our front desk manager during your stay so we may have had the opportunity to correct the issue you mentioned while you were with us - particularly as a few of which are not characteristic of our property. Since we always strive to provide a memorable experience for our guests, we would love to have you back again in the future for another stay if given the opportunity.

Shital
Quality Inn and Suites, Little Rock

Travelers are raving about these Little Rock hotels

Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

For the price & location, you'd be hard pressed to beat this hotel. I travel a LOT and stay in different hotels almost every night. When I'm in Little Rock, this is my home away from home. Complete down to the free bre

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Franklin, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

My kids and I really enjoyed our brief stay here in Little Rock. We were just passing through trying to get home to Franklin, TN. My daughter realized in Memphis, TN that she accidentally left her new Build-A-Bear at the hotel. I called them right away to see if it was found. They promptly located the stuffed friend and mailed it back to us. The breakfast was also nice with hot waffles and sausage included. We just wish we had the time to swim. Maybe next time! ;-). Thank you to the staff that helped us out with reuniting my daughter with her stuffed animal friend! We highly recommend this hotel for your next stay.

Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

The entire staff were very friendly and extremely helpful at every turn. Our stay was for 13 days, without interruption, and everything was as we wished. The room was very clean, with sufficient toiletries. The breakfast every morning was fresh and fulfilling. The housekeeping staff were very respectful of our desire to not be disturbed, and modified their routine for exchanging towels and linens to accommodate us. As Choice Hotels Elite members, we frequent many of their properties.This one is among the best of the Quality Inns.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple