Courtyard Little Rock West
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
ComfortInn
$125
$118
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$51
  • Breakfast included
$107
$128
Hotels.com
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
AscendHotels
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$157
  • Restaurant
$159
$143
Courtyard
  • Pool
All reviewstypical courtyardupdated lobbyhotel parking lotgreat weekend staycourtyard marriottplatinum eliteroom was cleangreat courtyardbefore hitting the roadflat panellobby areastayed for nightscheck in was easyfront desk staffking roomwest sideconference room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay and wanted to give thanks to Sherry for helping us find our IPod and mailing it back I us. She went the extra mile with a friendly attitude.

The bistro was delicious and service was great here too!

Thanks. Would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014
CY_LRWest_Gen_Mgr, General Manager at Courtyard Little Rock West, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for the "great service" review! I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and the food in the Bistro.

I will share your kind thanks with Sherri and the team for a job well done.

I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice now and both times have been extremely impressed with the exceptional customer service. I have found all their staff to be friendly, helpful, and respectful. David, at the front desk is great. I'll stay here again.

The only complication with this hotel is the nearby construction...a little tricky getting in and out of the hotel parking lot.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
CY_LRWest_Gen_Mgr, General Manager at Courtyard Little Rock West, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Tim,

Thank you! Thank you! For your "Awesome" review!

I am glad David took great care of you. I will share your comments with him. He will be delighted!

I agree, the construction is a littly "tricky". By having so many new shopping, dining and entertainment venues opening in our area the need to expand the road was a must. The project is over half complete now. Thank you for your patience with the process.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Check in was very slow. The interior and courtyard are decorated very nice. The rooms are also decorated well but basically the same as most motels. The bed in on the wall facing the window so the TV is on the dresser on a side wall. Not the best for watching TV in bed. If you get a room that faces east ( the interstate) it can be very loud during the night. We heard sirens and lot of truck traffic. The trash can had left over beer bottles still in it. Breakfast is not included so you have to purchase coffee and food. They have a Starbucks so a cup of coffee is almost $2 for each one you want. Food is pre prepared and not always the best.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review. I am happy you liked the look of our interior and courtyard.

I understand how the position of the TV and the noise of the traffic impacted your stay. The issues you had with cleanliness and food quality are not what we want you to experience as our guest. I apologize for your less than perfect experience at our hotel.

I would love the opportunity to make this right and have you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I always feel like I'm crashing a party when the kids and I walk though the lobby of a Courtyard (Houston as well). Families are NOT their target demographic. The lobby however is nice and the room was pretty and appeared to be newly decorated. Front desk was helpful but I always want to get out of the lobby ASAP.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
CY_LRWest_Gen_Mgr, General Manager at Courtyard Little Rock West, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am happy you liked our newly renovated lobby and your guest room.

I understand your comments about the lobby not being for families. We love families and the theater area off the lobby with the big screen television is usually a hit. Our outdoor Terrace and pool area also provides extra space for the kids to play.

I hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed here about a month ago and let me say it was great. From the time I arrived to the time I left it was a great experience. I was in town for a concert and booked through priceline with a express deal. The room I had faced the pool which was great because I could watch my little brother without having to go outside. The exercise room was well updated and has free weights as well as and elliptical with its own TV. The king room was huge the bed and couch were comfortable so much so that I napped on the couch in the afternoon. The front desk area has snacks and wine a great feature. I will be getting married next year and will recommend or guests to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2013

Congratulations on your engagement!

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am glad you enjoyed your pool view room, the exercise room and The Market.

I appreciate your "Best in Little Rock" declaration and recomendation for your wedding guests next year! We look forward to serving you and your guests soon!