New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #27 of 61 Hotels in Little Rock
kure beach, nc
“Great location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed here about 3 weeks ago and was relatively impressed with the makeover as the hotel greatly needed it. However I feel the pool could use a little more updating and the indoor spa was undergoing some work as well. The location works for our travel needs to get to close outdoor and indoor shopping areas nearby. I can not not recommend this hotel but it still does not feel like somewhere I would want to go for a romantic getaway or general vacation.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank mpteke
CY_LRWest_Gen_Mgr, General Manager at Courtyard Little Rock West, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I am happy you like our location and I appreciate your recommendation.

As you mentioned we recently renovated our guest rooms, lobby and other areas. We do have plans to improve additional areas in the near future which include the pool and spa room. I hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again when those improvements are complete.

Vivian Scales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Nashville, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

From the ultra mod lobby to the beautifully appointed guest room, this hotel exceeded my expectations and was a sight for sore eyes after spending the three previous nights in a much less desirable location. Service was excellent and the location was perfect. Whenever I'm in Little Rock, this will be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for the "pleased as punch" feedback your provided on your recent visit to our hotel!

I am thriled that you like the new lobby and guest rooms! I am even more excited that you have made us your hotel of choice in Little Rock! Hopefully, you will have many more trips to our city and hotel.

Again, thanks and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Wesley Chapel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

The front staff was very welcoming and professional, especially Jason who took the time to explain the layout of the property as well as the local area. I typically do not stay at Courtyards but this property will change my reservations in the future. Very clean, staff outstanding and accomadating and the Bistro was a very pleasant surpise. Small selection but well priced and a nice variety of options. The selection allowed them to prepare each meal fresh and quick. Full bar with a happy hour, The full Starbucks coffee menu was another nice surprise and a plus. Only suggestion, open the Bistro at 4pm as those of us from the east are an hour hungry by 5pm

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the courtyard are very nice and have a small patio sitting area. To the guy accro...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review of our hotel, our staff and our Jason! I will be sure to thank him personally for taking such great care of you!

I am glad you enjoyed the Bistro serving Starbucks coffee and a full bar. It is one of our newest amenities to our hotel and allows you the opportunity to eat, drink and connect. As you mentioned, we open at 5pm to be consistent with other Courtyard Bistros. However, we do offer Starbucks all day long and have food and snacks available 24/7 in the Market.

I am thrilled you are now changing your future reservations to Courtyard! It is a pleasure serving you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I travel on a regular bases and usually stay at Marriott hotels. This hotel has received a cosmetic update but the rooms still feel a little worn. During my three night stay I found that cleaning could have been done better. When I arrived I found candy on the floor thinking that the cleaning crew would take care of it the next day. Nope it was still there on my departure day. The bed was made but did not feel fresh...not sure if I was the first person to sleep in these sheets.
Walls are very thin, so yes you will hear when your neighbor is an insomniac.
The hotel staff was very friendly, the bar and food were good.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. Your feedback will help us to improve our services to you. We have taken steps to improve the cleanliness issues you shared in your review. I apologize for a less than perfect experience with us.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed the staff, bar and food. I hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Recently redisigned. The bistro was a pleasant change. Glenda and Shannon, who work in the bistro, take very good care of you.

The only downside is the road construction making it difficult to get in and out of.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
CY_LRWest_Gen_Mgr, General Manager at Courtyard Little Rock West, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
It is great to hear you were impressed with the Bistro service provided by Glenda and Shannon! We opened the Bistro in January to provide breakfast,dinner,adult beverages and Starbucks coffee to our guests. I am thrilled you like the change!
Thank you so much for posting your great review and we look forward to serving you again soon.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Our new stay-at facility in west Little Rock. Newly updated to the New Courtyard look. Regular king room is on the small side but still very adequate. Staff was very service-oriented and helpful. We didn't eat breakfast here. GREAT value. Enjoyable overnight stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for sharing your great review! I am thrilled that you liked the updated look, new features and overall value of our hotel! I hope you will get the opportunity to dine in the Bistro for breakfast or dinner on your next visit with us. Our very service oriented and helpful staff you mentioned in your comments will be waiting to serve you again.
travelgirl3644
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights. As a platinum member, we were upgraded. Thank you! The staff was friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and quite. The hotel has been fully remodeled. The courtyard area was nice.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
CY_LRWest_Gen_Mgr, General Manager at Courtyard Little Rock West, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for being a loyal Platinum Rewards member! I am so happy you had a nice stay and like the remodeled courtyard terrace area. It is quickly becoming a popular new feature of our hotel. Thank you for posting such a great review!