“Better than average hotel”

Courtyard Little Rock West
Ranked #27 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

The staff is very friendly & accommodating. My room was clean & quiet. I rested very well after driving from San Antonio. Breakfast was not included in price of stay but was pretty good. I got the buffet. The lady that worked the buffet area was very hospitable. I booked on Priceline & got a deal of $49. I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Little Rock West

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Our stay at this hotel was horrible!! My husband and I travel a lot and usually stay at Courtyards without incidents, but this particular stay was the worst ever. The hotel was not full, which I found out when I called front desk at 4:30a.m due to slamming doors and partying in room beside us.

The front desk clerk said he would sent up an officer to cease activity, but partying in room continued.

If you want a quite night stay, DO NOT stay at this Courtyard by Marriott.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from ice maker, walls are paper thin.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Thgis Courtyard is a throwback, as Mrriott has not updated it, but is scheduled to begin a full remodel in October, 2012. But they had better not update the staff, because they are very friendly and go out of their way to provide service. We are Plastinum with Marriott, and this hotel recognizes its customers. We were there for three nights and were upgraded to their 2 room suite. It was perfect for us. Thank you to the staff for a friendly visit. You made it feel like we were at home.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Courtyard_LR_Manager, Manager at Courtyard Little Rock West, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you for your review. We have completed our renovations (Same staff) and are excited to announce the addition of the "Courtyard Bistro". Please visit www.cylittlerock.com for more information.

"Its a new stay!"

Reviewed July 27, 2012

A nice Courtyard.Room was clean, well equipped, free coffee. No breakfast included. Very comfortable beds. Friendly staff. The road is in reparation will be good if they can put more sign for the entrance to the hotel, specially at night is not easy to find the entrance to the parking lot.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I wouldn't say the hotel was 'very good' but it was better than average. The great service made this better than average but the room was worn-in with torn comforter. BUT - we were there for a relaxing weekend & for the pool and it didn't disappoint. We loved having a room on the first floor with a patio right by the pool for easy access for some fun in the sun. The room kept getting very hot at night even with the a/c on low. I think there might have been a sensor when there wasn't activity in the room? We didn't try the breakfast. I think the prices were a little steep. We did have a small refrigerator but no microwave. Apparently some rooms do & others don't. We liked the location and felt very safe. The lobby area looked very nice and updated.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2012

After seeing some mixed reviews, I decide to try this hotel anyway and I'm glad we did. Front desk person was very friendly. Hotel was clean and very nice looking inside and out. The courtyard was perfect for relaxation near the pool or hot tub. There are tons of restaurants around the hotel to choose from, and the highway access is easy. Breakfast is 10.95 per adult and 3.50 approx. for children. The first morning I went to McDonalds and got breakfast, but the next morning we had the buffet at the hotel and it was very good. Scrambled eggs, omelets, waffles, bacon, sausage, bisquits and gravy, cereal, fruit, etc. We stayed in a king room and it was big enough for two adults, an eight year old, and our baby's pack and play. Wild river country is a wonderful waterpark just minutes away and we had an incredible time there as well. Overall, I would recommend this hotel for anyone and we will be back.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool have larger patios.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Stayed here for business for three nights. The rooms are dated and not very refreshing. Bedding is old; bathroom had an odor. It wasn't up to Marriot standards. Staff was rude. I won't stay at this Marriot again.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business