“i will be back”
Review of The Burgundy Hotel

The Burgundy Hotel
Ranked #2 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed February 18, 2010

i did not find any problems with my stay. the room was always nice and clean. i really enjoyed being there. i have stayed at places all over this country, and i rank this place as one of the best. i really enjoyed the breakfast. i told all of my co workers about the breakfast. brenda was very nice and likeable. i know that i will surely be back soon.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed October 13, 2009

We were there for a meeting of the Disability Rights Commission, my husband serve on the Board and had requested this location after a previous stay. Everything was very nice. Room clean and attractive, staff very helpful and friendly. Brenda that work with the food service for breakfast was especially kind and helpful as was the person that registered us.
My husband and I do a lot of community service volunteering and travel often and we rate this as one of the top (best) Inns that we have stayed at.

Reviewed September 22, 2009

The service in this hotel is exceptional. I love the cleanliness and the helpful staff. They always go above and beyond to make sure their guest are happy. Brenda's help and support during breakfast is timely and always with a smile. I would highly recommend this hotel for an enjoyable and peaceful stay.

Reviewed September 21, 2009

I frequently stay here because of my job. We hold our Quarterly Trainings in the meeting room there, and it is always such a wonderful stay. We are greeted by the same, joyful staff members each time we come there. Several employees stand out in my mind, but Brenda happens to go the extra mile to make my stay more enjoyable. She is always very helpful with the breakfast area, and very attentive to our needs as guests. This lady works her buns off! Brenda is an asset to the Best Western team.

Reviewed September 19, 2009

I spent three nights at this hotel while on a business trip. I had read the reviews and felt very comfortable making reservations. The front desk staff was great, very friendly and helpful. Off to a great start! The room as tastefully appointed upon entry, however, the glasses by the sink still had lipstick stains from the previous occupant. The bathroom had a stale smell. Shampoo was not replaced nor anything else during the entire three day stay. Parking at this hotel is not very good. It is located in close proximity to many businesses, restaurants and I-430, however should I return on business, I will stay elsewhere.
CHK

Reviewed June 1, 2009

Stayed there during a very stressful time - room was a refuge- Jessica Breuer at front desk was my guardian angel..... thanks to all!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed May 2, 2009

My husband and I just finished a two night stay at the Best Western Governor Suites. The 1st room we checked into we had to be moved from becaused the shower did not drain (Hair clog) and the air conditioner squeaked like a mouse whenever it was turned on. They did upgrade us to a "Presidental Suite", but the bathroom door to it would not close, the bathroom itself smelled of urine and there were ants in the living area. On closer inspection I noticed a large crack running the full lenght of one side of the toliet. I don't know if that is where the urine smell was coming from or if the floor was not properly cleaned, but I was careful to not go in there without houseshoes. It is a shame that hotels are spending money on boltser pillows, flat screen televisions and fluffy towels, but not on necessary maintenance. If a guest walks into a room and sees ants, or smells urine, that is what counts, not if the towels are Egyptian cotton. I would not recommend this hotel.

1  Thank Isabella21