I stayed here for a week while looking for a house. This hotel was part of a package deal. I was so surprised--the hotel is very pretty, and my room spacious and comfortable. There are three floors, reached by a glass elevator. The rooms are arranged around an inner courtyard--no dark hallways. The on site restaurant, Table 28, is a must! The hotel staff is very helpful and attentive. Breakfast made to order is served in the lovely inner courtyard each morning, hosted by the delightful Brenda. Brenda is a treasure, and you will leave each day with a smile on your face because of her. I would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience West Little Rock's first boutique hotel at The Burgundy! Featuring 49 completely redesigned suites- including 4 two-room Presidential suites with fireplaces and a spectacular whirlpool suite. The Burgundy Hotel is proud to be the home of the award-winning restaurant Table 28, serving Modern American Cuisine from Executive Chef Scott Rains Monday through Saturday evenings. The Burgundy Hotel offers a unique level of customized hospitality you won't find anywhere else in Little Rock. Our unique blend of superior accommodations, first-rate service, modern amenities and a casual atmosphere is unequaled. These qualities, in turn, have made The Burgundy Hotel a favorite destination for business and leisure travelers alike in Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Burgundy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Governors Hotel Little Rock
- Best Western Little Rock
- Little Rock Best Western
- Best Western Governors Hotel