“Gem of a hotel in Little Rock”
Review of The Burgundy Hotel

The Burgundy Hotel
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I've stayed several times at this hotel and each time they just seem to get better. The staff was very helpful and attentive. The lobby and outside hotel were decorated for Xmas and it was lovely. Everything was clean and beautiful. Bed was very comfortable and the hotel was quiet.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
leader010, Manager at The Burgundy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2014

Debra H...... We are glad you got to visit us during the holiday season and hopefully we can do it again this holiday . Robyn Macon, Manager

Reviewed December 22, 2013

This was our third stay and we continue to really like this place. The staff are professional, gracious and most helpful, especially Robyn, the general manager! The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The beds are great for a restful night's sleep. The breakfast is delicious with a wide variety of things to choose from. We have also enjoyed the excellent in-house restaurant. The atrium is beautiful. We will stay here whenever we are anywhere in the Little Rock area!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

JayMartin717 we are glad to be one of your favorites. We are looking to see you back soon . Robyn Macon , Manager

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Every morning Brenda is there fixing breakfast. The food is presented in a excellent manner. Everything taste good I would recommend anyone try it. Brenda has made a point of going out of her way to get up early to make breakfast earlier than usual. We have to be at work be 7:00 and they start serving at 7:00. For us to get to work she has come in and has it ready so we can eat at 6:00 and be at work on time. Brenda is a joy to be around and makes the start of the day a wonderful time.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank DarrinCooley

Darrin Cooley,,, We all love Ms. Brenda and your correct about her being a great start of the day . Please come and see us soon . Robyn Macon

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We had a wonderful experience staying at the Best Western Premier! It was very nice and clean, and the bed was very comfortable. Our server for breakfast, Brenda, was very nice and friendly and helped us very much with our meal. She was just great!! We will always stay here when we need a hotel in Little Rock. :)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

mamafish14 ...... We really appreciate your comments and hope you return to see us soon . Robyn Macon , Manager

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Well I Was Driving Back From Ohio To See My Family And I Was Pretty Bummed About Leaving But Once I Walked In The Best Western Premier Governor Suites I Smiled Instantly I Saw A Relaxing Jazz Band A Bunch Of Smiling People. After I Woke Up From The Great Feeling Beds We Packed Up Our Stuff, Walked DownStairs My Family Was Surprised With The Great Buffet And Families Eating Together As We Got Our BreakFast, We All Had Our Face Down In Our Plates Devouring Our Food And What Felt Like A BreakFast And A Show With Our Amazing,UpBeat,Witty Waiter Brenda She Knew How To Talk To The People And Entertain Them All At The Same Time!! So I Definitely Recommend This Hotel To AnyOne In Arkansas.

Room Tip: If You Have More Then Two Kids Then Make Sure To Get A Double Bed Room There Is A Bunch Of Space EVE...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
leader010, Manager at The Burgundy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

We are so happy that you and your family had a great stay. Ms. Brenda and the rest of our staff strive each day to keep our guest smiling and happy. Please come back and visit us again. R. Macon , GM

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Every morning as I lumbered down to breakfast, there was Brenda with her upbeat and friendly manner to start my day with gratitude and energy. Thanks Brenda for starting out my day in a positive light and providing a nutritious, healthy, tasty breakfast. Also, the Table 28 restaurant has some great and interesting fare. Their chef was excellent and interesting. This was unexpected as this place was where one could go to on date night without having to stay at the hotel. As far as the room went, it was clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. The only negative was they would start playing the music (good music) around 9:00 am in the lobby area but it was too loud and annoying, they just needed to turn it down a couple of notches.

Room Tip: Get a room upstairs overlooking the breakfast area so you can see if your friends are down there yet...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Betsy R, Thanks for your wonderful comments concerning our breakfast and restaurant . We appreciate your business and hope that you return back soon. R. Macon, GM

Reviewed November 21, 2013

For two weeks we rented meeting space here. The employees were always very nice to us and our guests. The owners acted like we were lower class gypsies of some sort with there attitude. 2 Examples: 1. I often will go through a hotel buffet where we are having a meeting and have a yogurt or piece of fruit and then go tell the hostess what I have and ask what I owe (I have no problems paying for what I eat or expect anything free). All I did was get a yogurt and you have thought from the way that the female owner of this place reacted before I cold even offer to pay was embarrassing beyond words to me. When I asked what I owed she made me pay the whole $10+ as though I had eaten a whole buffet. 2. I killed a HUGE roach on the floor. I pointed it out to the staff. This same lady asked me if "It could have come in in my purse?" 3. I left my reading glasses when I called and asked for them they couldn't find them. I knew exactly where I had left them. I left our restaurant drove back over and retrieved them. they had to unlock the meeting room door for me to get them. One of the male owners argued with me that I had not left them there as he didn't see them. Guess what? They were right where I said they were. The restaurant Table 28 is wonderful. The meeting room has weak boards under the carpet at the front of the room. I was afraid to mention it for fear I would be told I did it....Find another meeting place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank gonein321

Roaming Regions, We take great pride in the service that our hotel renders to our guest each day . As you can see from pass reviews that we take the guest experience and comments very serious before they leave our property . We are not in agreement of the statements and the experience that was described in your review. We would have loved a professional opportunity to discuss. R. Macon ,