This was my first time at a Best Western but it had some good reviews so I decided to give it a shot, I was thoroughly impressed. Check-in was smooth and the staff was courteous, the suite room was big and nice, and the breakfast in the courtyard was delicious. I'll definitely stay here again if I ever find myself traveling through Little Rock again. One rant I do have is that the classic music the hotel was playing was far too loud in the morning, I assume it was the hotel that was playing the music because I heard it throughout the hotel, nevertheless I had a good stay for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience West Little Rock's first boutique hotel at The Burgundy! Featuring 49 completely redesigned suites- including 4 two-room Presidential suites with fireplaces and a spectacular whirlpool suite. The Burgundy Hotel is proud to be the home of the award-winning restaurant Table 28, serving Modern American Cuisine from Executive Chef Scott Rains Monday through Saturday evenings. The Burgundy Hotel offers a unique level of customized hospitality you won't find anywhere else in Little Rock. Our unique blend of superior accommodations, first-rate service, modern amenities and a casual atmosphere is unequaled. These qualities, in turn, have made The Burgundy Hotel a favorite destination for business and leisure travelers alike in Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, HotelsClick, Jetsetter, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your The Burgundy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Governors Hotel Little Rock
- Best Western Little Rock
- Little Rock Best Western
- Best Western Governors Hotel