“Enjoyed my stay here” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Misawa Japan
“Enjoyed my stay here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was my first time at a Best Western but it had some good reviews so I decided to give it a shot, I was thoroughly impressed. Check-in was smooth and the staff was courteous, the suite room was big and nice, and the breakfast in the courtyard was delicious. I'll definitely stay here again if I ever find myself traveling through Little Rock again. One rant I do have is that the classic music the hotel was playing was far too loud in the morning, I assume it was the hotel that was playing the music because I heard it throughout the hotel, nevertheless I had a good stay for one night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Dallas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is probably the best Best Western I've stayed in. The suite was spacious, clean, and quite comfortable, including the bed and pillows. The HVAC was quiet - a big bonus! There were bright lights on the good sized vanity, BUT they shined right in the eyes of anyone in the bed. THe sofa was not very comfortable. We had to add the pillows from the bed to sit there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Best Western Premier Governors Suites is a WONDERFUL hotel property. The rooms and commercial areas are well maintained and the staff is service oriented and attentive. In particular the following staff provided extraordinary service during my visit: Robin, Jenna, Veronica, Brenda and Shawn.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This is not the typical Best Western. Hands down the best BW I have experience ever. Great customer service, excellent location, nearby restaurants and stores. Rooms are nice, flat tv, over 100 channels, decent bathroom and kitchenette area. Next time I stop by Little Rock, I will go back to this for real Governor Suite!!!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank BoriTraveler
leader010, Manager at The Burgundy Hotel, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
BonTravler thanks for the stars .....we appreciate you pointing out all the wonderful things about our property . We are delighted that we got the opportunity to serve. Robyn Macon, AGM
Ottawa, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We chose this all suite hotel, for a last minute trip to Little Rock, based on other Trip Advisor reviews. We were not disappointed! The hotel is beautiful, the staff friendly and helpful, and location good. Be sure to check out the pool area even if you don't plan to swim as the landscaping and seating areas are lovely. Included breakfast had everything you could possibly want and Brenda and her staff were very accommodating. The Italian restaurant on site was VERY GOOD if your looking for a nice evening meal. Try calling the hotel to make your reservation as they gave me a better price with my AAA card than I found online. The only reason I gave this a 4 rather than a 5 was the bed mattress (the linens were soft and comfy). While it would probably be fine for most people it was a little hard for us (just personal preference). I wish Trip Advisor would allow me to give them 4 3/4.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Onwardho2gether thank you for that wonderful rating. We base our mission on delivering superior customer service . Your comments lets us know that we are on course. Please come back to visit soon . Robyn Macon, AGM
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night and chose this hotel based on the reviews. Room was spacious (except for the bathroom, which was tiny), comfortable, and clean. Service was lovely and breakfast was delicious! If for some reason I were ever in Little Rock again, I would definitely stay here. The interior of the hotel is very charming!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AmericanExpeditioner
LeonidsUS we are glad that we met your expectations during your one night stay. Yes! if your every in town again please come and visit us again . Robyn Macon, AGM
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Large king room with large sitting area. Corner room with easy access to parking area. Nice linens, great pillows and bed. The room had ha mini fridge, microwave and fast Internet. The a/c worked great. Breakfast was included in the price and located just steps from our room. The flowers were beautiful around the building. Great hotel!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Traveling 19-51 thanks for pointing out the great amenities our hotel has to offer. We take great joy in knowing that our guest will feel welcomed and comfortable during their stay. Robyn Macon, AGM