Stayed overnight for business, from the moment we checked in until we left, it was a great stay. We were greeted by a very knowledgeable and professional desk clerk. The room was very spacious, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was good, the breakfast attendant was very friendly, and made a point to talk to guests. The pool area was beautiful. We would definitely stay here again!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience West Little Rock's first boutique hotel at The Burgundy! Featuring 49 completely redesigned suites- including 4 two-room Presidential suites with fireplaces and a spectacular whirlpool suite. The Burgundy Hotel is proud to be the home of the award-winning restaurant Table 28, serving Modern American Cuisine from Executive Chef Scott Rains Monday through Saturday evenings. The Burgundy Hotel offers a unique level of customized hospitality you won't find anywhere else in Little Rock. Our unique blend of superior accommodations, first-rate service, modern amenities and a casual atmosphere is unequaled. These qualities, in turn, have made The Burgundy Hotel a favorite destination for business and leisure travelers alike in Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Burgundy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Governors Hotel Little Rock
- Best Western Little Rock
- Little Rock Best Western
- Best Western Governors Hotel