We could not have asked for better service! The hotel staff allowed us a late checkout (we even ran a little later than we should have) with nothing but smiles. The late checkout gave us the opportunity to get a shower and put on clean clothes for our 4+ hour drive home. The breakfast area does not open until 7:00 on weekends, but Brenda came in early to make sure the guests who were participating in the Marathon and Half Marathon had food available in time to make it to the event. Great Staff, lovely hotel, wonderful rooms -- will be happy to return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience West Little Rock's first boutique hotel at The Burgundy! Featuring 49 completely redesigned suites- including 4 two-room Presidential suites with fireplaces and a spectacular whirlpool suite. The Burgundy Hotel is proud to be the home of the award-winning restaurant Table 28, serving Modern American Cuisine from Executive Chef Scott Rains Monday through Saturday evenings. The Burgundy Hotel offers a unique level of customized hospitality you won't find anywhere else in Little Rock. Our unique blend of superior accommodations, first-rate service, modern amenities and a casual atmosphere is unequaled. These qualities, in turn, have made The Burgundy Hotel a favorite destination for business and leisure travelers alike in Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Burgundy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Governors Hotel Little Rock
- Best Western Little Rock
- Little Rock Best Western
- Best Western Governors Hotel