This was our second stay at the BW Premier Governor's Suites in Little Rock. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the bed wonderful! The staff is superb - gracious, friendly and very helpful! The desk clerk in the morning was so helpful in getting us information for a Best Western for the next night, a day's drive away! The next morning we were able to meet the manager who was most gracious and helpful the previous afternoon in our last minute request for accommodations. The breakfast was very good and the breakfast staff most helpful and friendly. We also really enjoyed Vesuvio's Bistro, an onsite restaurant, very much. We hope to return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience West Little Rock's first boutique hotel at The Burgundy! Featuring 49 completely redesigned suites- including 4 two-room Presidential suites with fireplaces and a spectacular whirlpool suite. The Burgundy Hotel is proud to be the home of the award-winning restaurant Table 28, serving Modern American Cuisine from Executive Chef Scott Rains Monday through Saturday evenings. The Burgundy Hotel offers a unique level of customized hospitality you won't find anywhere else in Little Rock. Our unique blend of superior accommodations, first-rate service, modern amenities and a casual atmosphere is unequaled. These qualities, in turn, have made The Burgundy Hotel a favorite destination for business and leisure travelers alike in Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Orbitz, Choice Hotels and Jetsetter so you can book your The Burgundy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Governors Hotel Little Rock
- Best Western Little Rock
- Little Rock Best Western
- Best Western Governors Hotel