The Burgundy Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$79
$149
$134
Courtyard
  • Pool
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$148
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Little Rock(Little Rock)
$119
$107
Residence Inn
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsboutique hoteltable restaurantsmall hotelon site restaurantrooms are largesitting areawonderful hotelthe breakfast areafire pithot breakfastair conditionerdefinitely stay here againfront desk staffbusiness tripbed was very comfortablebrendarock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Not right downtown, but easy access to everything. Three stories around an atrium, lovely outdoor pool with patio furniture, music and a firepit. Homemade breakfast with cinnamon rolls she makes from scratch. And the bonus is the best Italian restaurant, VESUVIO BISTRO, is right in the lobby. This is not a hotel restaurant, it is just co-located. Amazing food. Did i mention the room rate? Very reasonable!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PjayDallas
leader010, Manager at The Burgundy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2011

Thank you for your comments. we are so glad you got the chance to experience our wonderful breakfast and our award winning resturant Vesuvio Bistro. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

This is great hotel in a conveinient location. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was much better than most hotels. The rooms are very spacious and clean. Very nice to have the kitchenette and sofa. Brenda, our server, was especially cheerful at breakfast!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Barry N Karen M

We are delighted that you took out the time to tell us how well we are doing. We enjoyed all your positive feed back and looking forward to serving you in the near future.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

The staff was very friendly & helpful. Sweet lady at front desk gave tips on parking downtown, & directions to restaurants & attractions. They gave us a quiet room at the end of the hall overlooking the pool & fire pit area. Lovely romantic music played in the public areas. We really enjoyed the breakfast buffet both mornings we were there. We found the atrium dining & sitting areas to be lovely.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Smithsontheroad

it is always nice to hear the words "get away" and we are very happy that we made your time away a pleasant one. We hope that we have established a home away from home for you in the near future. Thank you for your pleasant comments.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

It was very pretty outside but the lobby scared me. It looked like an old, out of date hotel, smelly entry way, tacky decor. I wanted to cancel my reservation but it was too late. Fortunately the room was ok. Clean and ok. I stayed a few nights but kept considering switching. If you need the location then stay here, it's ok but it's not great.
The staff were pretty nice.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank abst14
leader010, Manager at The Burgundy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2011

We would like to thank you for taken the time out to give your comments about the hotel. We take every comment very seriously. We appreciate your note on the cleaniness of our hotel and the great staff that we have also. We greatly appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

I stayed one night and was treated like family. In the morning Cynthia served me a breakfast with travel suggestions, I feel like I had made a new friend. Since I'm new in town, I needed directions....THANK YOU Camille! She gave me lots of directions and LOTS of help..... It's a long story. I wanted to bring her home with me!
Well, I had a small car issue and was overwhelmed, I came running back here for a second night. I wanted family. I wanted friends. That is exactly what I got! Brenda was the last contact I had and just confirms, this is a great place to stay.
Oh, the rooms are large, clean,comfortable and quite. Who could ask for anything more.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank 808Wong

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and we appreciate the fact that you praised out team and the fact that you felt like you were home. We work hard each day to hear comments like this and we look forward to having you back in the near future.