“First time to visit”

Order Online
Ranked #1 of 50 Quick Bites in Little Rock
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you like Japanese style noodles, broth and dumplings you will love this. We got a half/half bowl with chicken.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (349)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had lunch here and sampled just about everything. The dumpling bowls, noodle bowls and fried dumplings, pho, and beverages were all fantastic. The service was prompt, friendly, and accurate. The prices are good and portions large. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve eaten here before as my wife loves it and I’m like warm to it. Very limited menu. I got the noodle bowl with chicken. You get to mix and match proteins with noodles or dumplings. They’ve got the service routine down. Moves fast and Three Fold is a busy place for sure!! Very stylish inside. Self serve drink station. Parking right out front is by meter only so bring quarters. They patrol the street regularly

1  Thank Travel_and_Eat_Too
Reviewed December 30, 2019

The food is seriously over priced and insanely salty. Asked for my food to be spicy and received watered down chili paste. The dumpling to filling ratio is ridiculous. Far too much wrapper to what meat you receive.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 8, 2019

I love this place when I need a dumpling fix , they make the best I have had in Little Rock buy a long shot

Date of visit: September 2019