“B&B&B in Little Rock” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rosemont Inn & Cottages

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Little Rock
Rosemont Inn & Cottages
Ranked #3 of 11 Little Rock B&B and Inns
Dalton, GA
“B&B&B in Little Rock”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

The room was very cute, but the rug was pretty dirty and the tub was stained. Breakfast was supposed to be delivered, but was not the second morning because the innkeeper assumed we did not want it since we did not the day before. A good innkeeper would have asked. Plus, she delivered a "continental" breakfast in Fruday for Saturday after telling my husband that the weekends are continental. Her website doesn't publish this, and because she delivered a cooked meal to our cottage on Sunday, I believe she was not honest. I think she did nit want to be bothered with getting up early and cooking since we were the only guests that night. It did not stop her from charging us the regular weekend rate. What kind of B&B serves continental breakfast on the weekend? Plus, she was pretty rude, offering no apology for her incorrect assumption. She put the extra B in the B&B&B. Don't run a B&B if you can't be bothered by your guests.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
rosemontbb, Owner at Rosemont Inn & Cottages, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
This guest stayed in one of our cottages and breakfast is not included with cottage reservations. This is stated on our website and on reservations, however, the guest overlooked the information. We finally realized that there was a problem with expectations and we did all we could to provide what we thouht would please them but we had very little communication with the guests since they were not in the main house. It was unfortunate that we were unable to do more for them but it was an extremely confused situation.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

I stayed here two nights with some friends and had a wonderful time. The beds are large and comfortable, the rooms clean and spacious. The shower had good heat and water pressure, despite the house's 130+ years. There are a front porch and a shaded patio at the back for downtime with a cup of coffee or glass of wine. Breakfast was the real treat, though. Fresh fruit, strong coffee, and generous portions of delicious, homemade fare.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank kmntgm
Cabot, Arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

My husband booked a stay at the Rosemont Inn to celebrate our anniversary. It was advertised as a luxury bed and breakfast, but was anything but.....When we arrived we weren't given any information by the innkeeper - just the code to unlock the door to our room. He was told over the phone that the room had just been renovated, but it didn't appear to have anything updated to us. Part of the experience we expected was to have a gourmet breakfast served in our room. The next morning we had to make our own coffee from a paper packet in the room, and breakfast was delivered in glad plastic ware - not exactly our idea of a gourmet breakfast. Pretty shocking considering the price we paid to stay there. It will not be on our list of recommended B & B's.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Janet32455
This guest reserved one of our cottages not a room at the Inn. All of our cottages are offsite and have keyless entries for the convenience of guests who arrive on their schedule. All of the cottages have dining tables with beautiful dishes, stemare, flatware and cloth napkins. The table is set with placemats and napkins and the dishes are in cabinets fwithin steps of the table. Food, when specially requested, is brough to the cottage hot from the inn's kitchen in containers meant to keep the food warm until the guest can serve themselves. We do not enter a guest's cottage to serve them.
North Pole, Alaska
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

I was looking for a place to stay for a couple of days during my time at home on leave in Little Rock, Arkansas. I called the Rosemont Inn because it had some great reviews online, and I've always wanted to stay at a Bed & Breakfast. I don't think I ever reveived the name of the person I spoke to on the phone, but I think it was Susan due to the voice on the voicemail sounding like the voice I spoke to on the phone- my calls were not answered nor returned.

I called and initially the lady on the phone was nice but I think it was hard for us to hear each other because I kept having to repeat myself. I asked for the nightly rate and if two days in June were available, (the nightly rate was not given to me at this time). The two nights were available and she I asked if I wanted to reserve a room. I said yes which in turn she asked for my credit card number-without giving me the nightly rate. I don't give my credit card info unless I know what I'm being charged, wich is normal for any business transaction. She explained the nightly rate is $99 and I asked if a military discount were available. She explained since I will be having a guest, the discounted rate will be $1 less than the nightly rate, and I will have a $25 pet fee-Too easy! Prior to giving my credit card information, I then asked for the cancellation policy since my traveling partner is coming from NC and may not make it on the 26th, and that was clearly explained. Lastly, when I asked her if we did come and stay at the Rosemont Inn when would my card be charged-she told me the same time as the cancellation date is effective. This is where the problem arised. I didn't think she understood me and she clearly let me know with attitude that I didn't understand what she was saying-which is possible. I have my moments of a lack of comprehension. I asked the question three times and she told me the same answer, which makes sense now but didn't make sense then. Instead of being charged when you check out like most hotels (unless you book on Priceline), you are charged three days prior to your reserved date-which is also the day to cancel without being charged. My misunderstanding was met with sighs, attitude, and when I told her I didn't like her attitude, I felt she was acting unprofessional and I wouldn't stay there she began yelling at me over the phone. I said goodbye and hung up to her still yelling in my ear. I thought about what she was saying after I hung up, and attempted to call her back to let her know I wanted to apologize for my misunderstanding. I had never stayed there before and wanted to stay. The information listed online about the Rosemont doesn't give very much information-so it's possible that people have to call for more information, which shouldn't be met with attitude or the representative being unprofessional. I called four times back to back to try to make this right but my calls were unanswered. On my last call I left a voice message and my number and asked for a call back which I never got. I know that customers can be rude, but as a representative of a business it is your duty to remain calm, and provide as much information as you can-not lose your professionalism and start yelling at someone. You only get one chance to make an impression on someone, and sometimes the first impression is your last and only impression. I know that the Rosemont makes it a habit of answering all of the negative reviews you receive with an attempt to 'explain' what happened and make your business look better. If you choose to read this review, before you respond you can still call me if you have my number because I will give you an apology for my 'misunderstanding' of your policy. Other than that, you have lost me as a potential customer.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Sharaell W
rosemontbb, Owner at Rosemont Inn & Cottages, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
This person was not at guest at our Inn. He called several times requesting information and availability, each time for a different room or cottage and for a different series of dates. He would ask questions and talk as long as I would stay on the phone with him. After numerous conversations I decided he was not serious about a reservation and I simply stopped talking with him. I certainly don't think I was ever rude to him.
Allen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

We stayed at one of the Rosemont cottages and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Be pampered with spotless, well decorated rooms, wonderful breakfasts and comfortable beds. Enjoy sitting on the patio with a large garden area and shaded by tall trees in the historical district. The Inn and Cottages are convenient to restaurants, museums, the River Market and close to the highways. Whether you are needing a room for business or pleasure, the Rosemont Inn and Cottages will enhance your time in Little Rock.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

Very nice experience. The inn is nice, the hostess a real treat and the quiche was the best I've ever had. Good location-central to everything.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Bellevue, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

Amazing experience, my husband Scott and I stayed in the St. Clair, what a wonderful room, very clean. The whole house was so welcoming and beautiful. Susan is an amazing lady, that made our stay all the more nicer. The breakfast every morning was delicious. The surrounding area and its history was so enjoyable. We would highly recommend this B&B to all of our family and friends. Was a great way to spend our 10 year anniversary, thank you so much Ms. Susan, we will see you again most definitely!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Doubletree Hotel Little Rock
Doubletree Hotel Little Rock
#15 of 63 in Little Rock
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,245 reviews

Been to Rosemont Inn & Cottages? Share your experiences!