“Excellent!”
Review of Baja Grill

Baja Grill
Ranked #46 of 822 Restaurants in Little Rock
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Baja Grill is in an excellent location (although parking can get a little dicey), and the service was excellent as well. I had the Cuban Taco and the Blackened Shrimp Taco and they both were outstanding. I can't remember exactly what my husband had, but I remember that he thoroughly enjoyed it. The others at our table were also very pleased with their food as well.

Baja Grill currently doesn't serve liquor (June 16, 2014), but they should be set up for this sometime in July 2014. However, you can take your own liquor (no matter how much) for only an $8 corking fee, which we thought was extremely reasonable.

They're getting to be pretty popular and their restaurant is on the smaller side, so you'll need to go a little early (6'ish), or you might have to wait a bit.

My husband and I will definitely be back!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

They've only been opened a week and it looks like folks like it. Very busy for a Thursday eve.

The menu is limited, but not lacking a thing. We opted for tacos, which are priced out as each. Which makes sense, my wife is a one taco person, whereas I can do two or three. She ordered a chicken taco while I had one each of blackened mahi-mahi and blackened shrimp. We both had the side of black beans and rice.

One taco is the size of two, very filling. The filling was quite interesting as it had lettuce, onions, mango, peppers, and I think cucumber. A very fresh flavor. We also shared a small white cheese dip.

As of yet they cannot serve alcohol, they will effective July 1st. You can BYOB if you so desire. A few folks brought in wine and bottled margaritas.

Ethan our server was well versed on the menu and very helpful for our first time. The menu basically has the standard offerings of chicken, pork, veggie, the mahi-mahi and shrimp. I may have missed one. You can order these in the form of tacos, burritos, or quesadillas. You can also opt for a naked burrito which is served in a bowl sans the tortilla.

Everything was well prepared and very delicious. This will be come a regular place for us.