“Discourteous Front Desk Personnel”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Garden Inn and Suites Little Rock
Ranked #37 of 62 Hotels in Little Rock
Lake Village, Arkansas
“Discourteous Front Desk Personnel”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We recently stayed at the Garden Inns and Suites in Little Rock. We went out on a day trip, and when we returned, the door to our room was standing wide open. I immediately went to the office to report this and to have our keys re-coded. The person in the office didn't seem at all concerned. When I asked her to caution the housekeeping staff to ensure doors are closed and locked when they leave a room, all she said was "I'll leave them a note". Not I'm sorry this happened, or was anything missing, nothing! We will not be staying here again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Is cleanliness a priority; do you want to be close to UAMS; do you want friendly staff and quality service; would you like a nice, clean room that's also good on space? - if so this hotel is the place for you. My husband and I have been coming to LRAR for the past year for his medical treatment at UAMS and always need to stay in hotels that are CLEAN, and budget friendly...I like the ones that offer free breakfast, even though I am not always able to partake in the breakfast...FREE internet...and are CLEAN, I mentioned that already...but cleanliness is of utmost importance given my husband's medical condition. When we are in LRAR on short trips (seven to fourteen days possibly) we really need to be able stay in a budget friendly hotel because staying over five days can really become very costly very quickly. This hotel is GREAT! It's small...meaning not lots of rooms...the manager is great and helpful...the rooms are a nice size and are very clean....and the hotel is located down the street from UAMS...not more than a five minute drive. We really have nothing bad to say about this hotel...it meets our needs and we are very satisfied customers. Oh, I forgot to mention that there is also a washer and a dryer, which can be a huge help...oh, also...each room contains a microwave and fridge...I've stayed at other hotels that cost more but didn't have these amenities. So, choose this hotel if you need a clean, quiet, and convenient location near UAMS. You will be glad you did.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple