“WORST SERVICE EVER!!!”

Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WORST SERVICE EVER!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2011

I have never been treated so terribly by anyone in my life. I went with friends for a birthday party this evening. The owner was rude the entire evening, and then we were charged for a birthday cake that we brought from home (and we had called ahead to ask about it beforehand!). When we inquired about the additional charge (per person!), the owner came out and yelled and cussed at our group. Seriously?!? COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. Just don't go - no food is worth being treated like that.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Fall84

Mountain View, Arkansas
“Valentine's dinner at Cafe Prego”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2011

My wife and I had our Valentine's Day dinner at Cafe Prego this year the night before I flew out to Guatemala for a mission trip. This was my eleventh trip to Guatemala and most times I am gone for Valentine's Day. So it was nice to be able to be with Susan this year rather than be away from home.

Prego has a cozy eclectic atmosphere. It reminds me of a flea market. Susan had the orange roughy topped with scallops in white wine sauce. I had the chicken special with a side of spaghetti. Both dishes were very good. We finished the meal off by splitting a creme brulee. We look forward to returning again to try other items on their menu.

• Visited February 2011
Greenbrier
“Owner has bad attitude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2011

Some friends recommened this restaurant and so the 4 of us went to eat. We drove 45 minutes to get there. When we arrived we were seated and ordered iced tea. The waiter bought us a glass of old, watered down tea. We ask for a new glass and were told they were brewing some. He brought us water. We ordered our food and still no tea. Finally, after being there for over an hour we asked about the tea. We were told again, it's brewing. When we got our check, I told the waiter that I would not pay for the tea. The owner came over and threw the check at us and yelled that we were paying for it. She totally embarrassed us in front of everyone. The food was way over priced with small portions. It was not worth the $50.00 we paid.

Visited January 2011
1 Thank preach7
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Excellent place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2011

Great food, great atmosphere, great service, the list goes on and on. Recommend 100%!

• Visited December 2010
msualum210
“Good food, Good atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2010

The food here is good, and small cozy place which makes a good atmosphere.