Holiday Inn Express & Suites Little Rock-West
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$125
$118
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$51
  • Breakfast included
$107
$109
GardenInn.com
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$157
  • Restaurant
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$159
$143
Courtyard
  • Pool
All reviewssuite stylecinnamon rollsindoor poolhot tubfree breakfastroom was cleanpull out couchthe breakfast areaeasy accessoff the highwaywonderful stayenjoyed our staybusiness centerwould stay here againnext morningthe staff was greatgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is an older hotel which is in great condition. Everything was neat as a pin. Cleanliness seems to be a priority with the staff. The staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was as good as it gets at any hotel in it's class or even one level above. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Very nice room layout and everything was clean and fresh. Kids loved the indoor pool and the adults loved the hotub. Standard simple breakfast buffet - fantastic as long as you have reasonable expectations for a "free continental breakfast". In other words, a typical but better than average Holiday Inn Express. The location was great for our needs. The hotel is located in an out-parcel across from a car dealership and farm supply store. The area is very quiet and felt safe and secure. There were plenty of good restaurants to choose from just one exit up the highway. My only complaint - the kids got water on the bathroom floor because the shower curtain was difficult to keep in the tub. That's digging pretty deep to find anything negative. If we come back to the area, we will definitely stay in this hotel.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We needed a place to stay as we were passing through from Dallas, heading east. I knew we had to stay in Little Rock, and so I began my search of hotels on the I-30, I-40 corridor in Little Rock. It seemed like none measured up. All reviews I read seemed to indicate problems. So, I branched out a bit, following a review on this HIE, located up I-430. This is the one that had good reviews, so I decided going a bit out of my way might be worth it.

Did I ever make a good call!! When we got there and checked it out, I really thought the place had probably been built in the last year or two, but the helpful young man behind the desk the next day said it was seven years old. Everything was spotless! Our room was great! Good bathroom, excellent bed. Room was almost suite-like! Breakfast the next morning was unbelievable. I travel for business frequently and I've seen a lot of HIE and other hotels' breakfast spreads, and I'd have to say this was probably the best I've seen (and partaken of!) ever!

The staff was wonderful as well, with the young woman at the desk making some recommendations for dinner for us when we checked in. Another good call. If you like pizza, check out American Pie, right across the street from the hotel.

If passing though Little Rock again, we'll definitely stay here!!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My daughters and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room was spacious and clean. I really liked the scent of the lotion and soap. My daughters had a great time at the pool and were very pleased that the temperature was that of a heated pool. The staff was all very nice and the breakfast was amazing! We will definitely stay at this hotel again our next trip to the area.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I reserved a room online in December 2012 as I have done 5 previous times and have never had a problem. I selected my room and must have inadvertantly click a Advance Paymment box. I cancelled the room two weeks in advance of the schedueld check in. When i contacted the hotel I was told that my money was non-refundable. I explained that that box must have been checked inadvetantly I have stayed with Holiday at least 5 times in 2012 and have never used the advance payment feature. I am now being told that even though I cancelled two weeks in advance of scheduled check in and have no history of ever using an advance feature; I am going to have to forfeit the entire amount of the hotel stay. I may have made a mistake but I know they have the ability to refund my money. I will not stay at any Hoilday Inn because while I made a mistake they clearly are taking advantage of an inadvertant keystroke.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin9311
Sean C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Little Rock-West, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

I spoke with this guest on the phone regarding their reservation and explained the following. As stated they made a Advance Purchase reservation personally on our website. For any person making an Advance Purchase reservation online, stated below is the information that you will see regarding the reservation you are making, which the guest MUST read and then click to agree with twice before making a reservation.

"Book Early & Save - Advance Purchase Looking to stretch your travel dollars? Lock in special savings just by booking early and purchasing your stay in advance. Reservation requires full prepayment for the entire stay at the time of booking, and is non-refundable. Payment is charged to your credit card between the time of booking and day of arrival."

This is open for any potential guest to go check for themselves to see that we are not trying to change the rules at all just for the sake of this case. When I spoke to the guest, I regretted that per our Holiday Inn Express Corporate Office policies, we are not permitted to reverse any Advance Purchase reservations but since they have been loyal to the brand I would be willing to go ahead and change the date of the reservation for them so that their deposit would not be totally lost and they could use it at a later date. The guest declined to do that.

There is little that "Guest Service" has to do with this issue, as we have done nothing wrong and everything 100% accordingly to the rules and terms that the guest personally agreed to when making the reservation. If anything, we extended a hand in trying to accommodate the guest, which they refused. Unfortunately, as much as we try, we can not rectify every situation to meet the demands of every party, every time.