“Great Stay”
Review of Candlewood Suites

Candlewood Suites
Ranked #46 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great overnight stay...I booked a King 1 bedroom suite, very clean and spacious, had everything I needed for the night. Hotel was very quiet, and in a decent neighborhood. Han at the Front Desk was awesome, and very acommodating. I will stay here the time I am in Little Rock!!!

Room Tip: I would choose the 1 bedroom king suite, plenty of room!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Danny2175

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly reception and very clean hotel in a good location, but unfortunately our room was at the back facing a very busy highway. The highway noise was so loud that I actually checked to make sure the window was closed. Unfortunately, it was. It seems a shame not to have invested in better windows -I have been in other hotels by highways and good windows can prevent this problem. If they had, they would have received a near perfect rating from me.

• Stayed: April 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Cashorcredit,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay with us. I’m glad you found the hotel to your liking and I will pass on your comments about the staff being friendly and helpful to them all, it’s always nice to hear we are getting it right. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience the outside may have caused during your stay. Rest assured, your input will be shared with our management team and rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

Again, we wish to thank you for your input and hope to see you the next time you travel to our area.

Krysllin G.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stay here often when I have an appointment with my doctor.
The only complaint that I have is that the pillows are small and soft. Please add larger, firmer pillows. Otherwise, the rooms have all that a person or a family needs and the quiet atmosphere, free laundry room, internet, movie channels, and exercise room are great benefits for traveler.

Room Tip: LOVE THE 4TH FLOOR for quiet hallways.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2013

To be fair, while I frequent a lot of IHG properties on my travels I tend to avoid these longer term type hotels.

Unfortunately, on my recent business trip to the area, hotel options were severely limited so I had to use this hotel. Despite my reservations about longer term properties, the room was fairly clean, the bed was fairly comfortable, and the Internet was reasonably fast for a hotel.

My room had a fridge freezer, microwave and a small stove. You also get eating utensils, plates, a dishwasher, kitchen sink and other home comforts.

These types of hotels do not clean the rooms every morning, you have to request a cleaning. On one evening I did make that request, and they forgot, which was a little annoying.

Ultimately what you have here is a fairly ordinary hotel, at an okay price, that can probably get away with a little complacency because of the lack of competition in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear ZCT808,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We are so glad you liked the amenities in your room and the cleanliness of our hotel. We would like to apologize if we were not able to honor your request for cleaning. It is regrettable that we fell below your expectations. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class experience. Rest assured that this will be looked into and take actions accordingly. Thank you for staying and we hope to serve you again should your travels bring you back to Little Rock, AR.

Anthony M

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stay at this hotel every time I travel to Little Rock! The staff is always friendly and helpful. The location is perfect for meals and shopping. The rooms are huge and equipped with everything you need. The internet service is very fast and reliable. The hotel security is top notch. Nightly rates are always within my budget. The Candlewood Suites Little Rock is a perfect hotel for business or leisure!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Upon check on, I went to the room to find the door open, presumably by housekeeping, but it gave me an uncomfortable feeling for the trip. I've never stayed in a place where they didn't have weekend housekeeping. For the same price, I will choose a place where we can get weekend housekeeping. I asked for some additional towels. I was given a lecture about missing towels will be charged to my account, and I needed to bring the other ones down first to return before I could get more. If you aren't going to clean my room, I would at least like some clean washclothes! Other options in the neighborhood, where I've stayed before, and they have friendlier staff and better service.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear tennism0m2,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent visit with us. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. It is unfortunate that on this visit you were inconvenienced with the condition of the room and service received from our staff. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Pam G.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times (and will continue to do so when business takes me to Little Rock). The rooms are spacious, the kitchens well equipped, the staff professional, friendly and watchful (and I mean that in a good way - they care about their guests). My usual trip here is either a full week or two, and I travel with my dog (yes, pets accepted for a fee). I usually have a kitchen, living room and bedroom - hooks on the walls for extra coats, enough hangers for the duration, clean rooms, nice linens, microwave, coffee maker, 2 burner stove and a large refrigerator. Internet access is easy and fast. TV station selection abundant. Nice gym. Free laundry. A good place for sure. Staff (as mentioned) are delightful.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business