“It is mall, only a few left”
Review of Park Plaza

Park Plaza
Ranked #10 of 17 Shopping in Little Rock
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Little Rock, AR, area, Park Plaza Mall features more than 80 specialty shops like Ann Taylor, Coach, Hollister & Co., Sephora, and Teavana. Several dining options are also available.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 19, 2016

It is so pretty here, they have great stores, the ceiling is glass and you can look up and see the blue sky as you walk around. Food court is great, they have added new places. Great American Cookie is here, love that place. Go at Christmas for a treat, it is so pretty and decorated to the nines.

Reviewed September 15, 2016

I grew up in LR and have been shopping at this mall my entire life. It is so sad to no longer feel safe while shopping here. I don't come here at night by myself and very seldom go alone at all. Last night, while I was at Park Plaza, there was a "dangerous" man on the loose and security was looking for him throughout the mall. I'm not sure why he was considered dangerous but one of the employees at one of the stores was nice enough to warn me. She also informed me that there were gunshots in the parking deck a few weeks ago. I did see one security guard yesterday (by the escalators near The Limited), but none in the parking deck or parking areas - maybe they were all searching for the "dangerous" man? Please be careful when shopping here. As far as shopping goes, there are some great stores with good deals. Much better than McCain Mall in NLR.

1  Thank WBJM2009
Reviewed July 26, 2016

It's a beautiful 3-level mall with lots of great shopping - Abercrombie, Hollister, Forever 21, Sephora, Pandora, Eddie Bauer...the list goes on. They only anchor is DIllard's, but since it's a flagship store, the product selections are much more diverse than a typical Dillard's. Their shoe department is huge! We visited in July and were able to take advantage of summer clearance sales and found amazing deals. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

It was nice! A lot better than what I am used to seeing where I am from. It wasn't overly crowded. It had 3 floors and you could get to them by elevator, escalator, or stairs. I didn't get to see all the stores because I ran out of time.. But from what I seen, it should have pretty much everything... Nothing overly fancy but it's nice. I liked it. Food court was alright.. I have seen better but you still have a pretty fair selection.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Few stores, being a really small place with basic food places. You can find some interesting stores for clothing, but just few stores(those of Abercrombie group, Gap group including Old navy, Oakley and Banana Republic, foot locker or). The restoration area it is small and not enough for a quick lunch.
You can perfectly miss this mall, unless you want to go to concrete stores (small in any case).

1  Thank Juan B