“Roach's” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #16 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Roach's”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

I lived at Value Place for 9 weeks. On the second day there, I started seeing roaches. They were everywhere. I started leaving the lights on 24 hours a day to try and make them leave because they like the dark. I would even sleep with the light on. They disappeared for about 2 days then they came back. I heard there are bed bugs also in some of the rooms. When I told management about all the roaches I was seeing they offered to move me into another room. I did not take them up on the offer because I was afraid I might move into something worst than I had. After 9 weeks I packed it up and moved to a motel, I was going buggy with seeing all of those creatures.

Room Tip: Only take in things that are necessary to reduce the chances of carrying out roaches when you leave.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Vicki D
Valueplacelittlerock, Manager at Value Place Little Rock, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Vicki D.

First let me apologize for your less than satisfying stay with us, and for the delay in responding to your review. Feedback from our guests is the best way for us be better providers of clean safe studios at the lowest possible weekly rates. I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to post a review.

We take great pride in the Value Place Clean and Safe program. All of our studios are cleaned according to the 99 step process checklist and are rigorously inspected before they are rented.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I may be pf further service.

Regards,

Jim - Property Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)