“Don't miss!”

Museum Of Discovery
Ranked #9 of 96 things to do in Little Rock
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Spent all afternoon at the Museum of Discovery with our 8 year old granddaughter. Great place! They have so many good hands on exhibits that you really need to go more than once. In fact, we enjoyed the Museum so much we bought a Family Pass for my son so he could take his 2 daughters aged 6 and 8 as many times as they wanted for a year. Great place to spend a rainy cold day! There are exhibits that the 8 yr old would understand and exhibits the 6 yr old would get. Plenty to do! I'm 58 and I enjoyed the exhibits! Definitely a must see in LR. if the weathers good, take the kids along the River Walk-they'll love it.

1  Thank SteveDV

Reviewed December 25, 2012

My wife and I took our daughter and grandson to the Museum of Discovery this past springbreak. It was filled with young children with their parents and grandparents. Our grandson loved many of the exhibits but was a little too young for others. We stayed for about an hour and a half before he started getting bored. But for a two year old, for a place to hold his attention for that long was very good. It is a great place for kids to visit.

3  Thank Razorfish
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I'm a big fan of Science centers and hands-on types of exhibits and this museum has a nice selection of exhibits to choose from. The museum is much smaller than I expected. The first level has 4 rooms, and the bottom level has 2 areas to explore and a cool room that takes you through the storm of 1991. I had never been before the remodel so I have nothing to compare it to but it's very nice and modern looking inside. I went alone just to check it out, would have probably had more fun with some little ones but I still enjoyed myself.

1  Thank tashae29
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I hadn't been here in several years, since my kids felt like they'd outgrown it. We had some extended family with kids visit over the summer, though, and thought it might be a nice time for them. Turns out the whole family, including my now teenage kids, had a great time! The renovations are a welcome change, and the exhibits are both fun and educational. Job well done, guys!

1  Thank MrsMegM
Reviewed November 15, 2012

It used to be not so great, but since the remodeled everything it's really cool! Kids learn so much with all the interactive exhibits. Great place for a field trip or just a family outing.

1  Thank Beth S