“Great Dive”

Ranked #22 of 784 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Excellent hand-tossed pizza Margherita, calzones and 15 varieties of award-winning beer they make in their microbrewery,
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Great Dive”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Craft beer made right here, this is a place that when you walk in you may want to turn and leave... it is an old building, and is not at all fancy... Don't leave!!! The pizza is awesome, the Calzone's are too, the beer is wonderful (there's a great selection if you'd rather drink commercial beers, but the brewer is very good here). I'm a local, and this is a regular stop... Note that everyone here lives in harmony... suits and freaks are one.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank John W

Arkansas
“Eat pizza, listen to music, what could be better”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This place is a survivor in downtown Little Rock. Most places have moved west, but these guys hang in there with their eclectic live music and wonderful pizza. Great service and great time!

“My favorite Little Rock pizza joint”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Hands down, this is my favorite place to go for pizza in Little Rock. I always take out-of-town guests here, and they always enjoy it. I also really like Damgoode Pies, but Vino's wins in my opinion. I would consider the style of pizza here NY style. My favorite is the Margherita pizza, but you have to get the whole pizza and not just the slice. The pizza doesn't have the red sauce, but they put it on the slices when you get them by themselves. The calzones are great as well.

If I had any complaint it would be their beer. This place brews their own beer, and I absolutely love microbrews. However, I usually don't enjoy their beer for some reason. It just never seems crisp and fresh. I still love the place, but I definitely go there for the pizza and not the beer. For Little Rock beer definitely stick with Diamond Bear.

• Visited December 2012
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great Food Good Beer Great Music”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Lived in Little Rock for about 4 years and this was about one of the few places that I could tolerate in the whole place. As I said in my title Great Pizza, Good Beer (Although I am not a beer fan or even drink at all any more) and Great Music. Close to an Alternative Theater Company which was pretty cool.

• Visited January 2012
Little rock
“Pizza heaven”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

When I was told that my friends band would be playing at Vinos I automatically scheduled a youth night out.we love the pizza and I especially love the home brewed beer.People who frequent Vinos know what to expect so don't come dressed up.If you are looking for a place to see live music and have fun then Vinos is your place.