“Beware of cc overcharges”
Review of Willy D's

Willy D's
Ranked #134 of 792 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Beware of being overcharged for drinks and keep receipts of your drink bill. Wait staff tends to overcharge on drinks - pay with cash only.

There are newer reviews for Willy D's

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We didn't eat, only had drinks. We had a blast. The dualing pianos were great. The cover was only $5 a person, and drink prices were pretty fair. It was nice to have two totally different atmospheres (upstairs & downstairs). They closed at 1:00, which sucks, but other than that, great place.

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Horrible business! Got kicked out of the door 1 minute after paying to get in, because my husband and I went in a unisex bathroom to use the restroom together! No policy on wall stating no more than one in bathroom! We were only trying to speed things up in the line. Staff was extremely rude for no reason!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

4/24/2013 Update to my below review: The General Manager, Ashley, contacted me after seeing my negative review. She looked into the matter, apologized, disciplined the staff and assured me this type of incident is not how they want to do business and it would not happen again. Because of her follow-up and professionalism,I would give it another try.

4/20/2013
Around 9pm on a Saturday night, my husband and I walked past this place and considered going in. It was a piano bar but we wanted to watch the Grizzlies game. The security officers told us that there were tvs down stairs and I asked if I could take my "To-go" box in and they said "no,but we will hold it for you.just pick it up when you leave." We paid $10 to get in and went downstairs to 1 TV. We were then told that the TV would be switched to videos at 10pm so we would have to go to partner bar Prost to watch game, which we did. Around 10:30pm, we decided to watch rest of game at hotel and walked out front to get food. The box was gone. Security claimed they didn't know what happened to it, so I asked for manager. A female stormed out with a horrible attitude and said, " we don't hold food so I threw it away!" I explained what security had said earlier and she said," Oh well, I wasn't here to hear that and we don't hold food so I threw it away" 1 of the security guards was the same we spoke to earlier and he conveniently kept silent. I asked for compensation and she said no and offered to have me arrested. At no point did I cuss or raise my voice or even create a scene. I was just asking what happened to my food. Had security not said they would hold it, I would have walked the 1 block to my hotel and then come back. They obviously needed the money for cover and drinks and scammed us just to get us in the door. Thank god, I drank water while I was there. They don't deserve my money nor anyone else's. the "manager" is the worst business woman I have ever encountered. She does not deserve to have a management title, let alone a job. She came out immediately with a horrible attitude rather than trying to calmly explain or diffuse the situation. As first time little rock visitors, this ruined our experience and we will never spend another dime in this city and will make sure everyone knows that this bar needs to be avoided.

1  Thank asumrall
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Willy D's is your typical dueling piano bar. Located in the heart of Little Rock, it is close to other restaurants and bars and offers a fun night of entertainment. Attended for a friends 40th birthday with a larger group and had a great time. $5 cover charge on a Saturday night gets you hours of entertainment with some pretty good musicians. Try going to a concert these days for $5.00!

Been to Willy D's? Share your experiences!