“Great Brews and Food”

Bosco's Restaurant
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We each sampled two brews before we selected our favorite to purchase. My niece and I ordered the Stoney Fox while my husband had the hearty stout.
The food was delicious. For me: Mahi-Mahi with garlic mashed potatoes For niece: Tender pork chop. For husband: Speciality indie pizza.
Our waitress was from Iowa and a true delight in every way.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank PeggyNewJersey
There are newer reviews for Bosco's Restaurant

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic food. We had 12 in our party. We called ahead and made reservations. The server was very friendly and the food was delicious. I had smoked pork chop with chared veggies and garlic mashed potatoes. Left full and happy. Will go again

1  Thank Dr Doug H
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I had an excellent meal and service at Bosco's. Sat at the bar and enjoyed a glass of wine and the Chicken Gorgonzola, which was very tasty. I finished up with the Creme Brulee, which was also an excellent decision. Would definitely visit again!

1  Thank modert
Reviewed April 14, 2013

LOCATION!! and a gem in Dallas as a server but fell short from there. Soup was very good but only lukewarm and entree came before salad. As I suspected entree sat under lights until I was done my salad and came back out dry. Dinner was comped but I was really looking forward to some good food. Bar had glasses piled up in crates on seats at the end....very odd. Is there a lack of supervision and direction? And a place that prides itself on brick oven pizzas ran out of pizza dough...how does that happen? So go for the river side ambience and drink because food fell way short of being something to write home about. So much potential but didn't deliver. Not expecting much based on other reviews.

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Had the gorgonzola salmon salad...came with pears, which I'm a fan ...just not enough pear salads in this country.