“Not Sure What to Say”

Cuisines: American
Dallas, Texas
“Not Sure What to Say”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

On a recent trip to Little Rock I went to the Buffalo Grill for lunch with some friends who live in the area. Everyone in our party ordered something different and I opted for the Reuben Sandwich. My sandwich was hot and flavorful and everyone else said their burgers and salads were very good also. I would like to mention that our server was about as cold and unfriendly as any I've ever met. The next time I'm visiting my friends in Little Rock I'll suggest some other restaurant for our lunch.

• Visited July 2011

arkansas
“Best burger in town.”
Reviewed June 3, 2009

I come here for one thing only--The Burger and hand cut fries. The place is clean with a very large dining room. The service is fast ans friendly. The food comes out fast. There is a patio where you can smoke if you like. There is also a full bar and several tv's.
Enough already-- THE BURGERS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great place to go with family, especially during a game. Plenty of TVs to see from each spot. Food is great. Good...”
Reviewed May 26, 2008

Great place to go with family, especially during a game. Plenty of TVs to see from each spot. Food is great. Good burgers, steaks, chicken. Drinks big enough to qualify as feedbags. Young staff, so the service can be iffy. Relax and enjoy it.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Arkansas
“Yummy!”
Reviewed July 18, 2005

For sandwiches, burgers, and plate dinners, this is a great place to go. Laid back atmosphere, huge glasses for your drinks, pleasant and attentive service, and the food is great. I'm partial to the Reuben, my husband to their big burgers, our daughter to the chili dog. They also have fantastic chicken fried steak. And we all agree they have one of the best brownie sundaes we've had anywhere. Well worth a visit!!!