“tour of Clinton Library”

William J. Clinton Presidential Library
Ranked #2 of 97 things to do in Little Rock
More attraction details
Owner description: The William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park, located on the banks of the Arkansas River in Little Rock, Arkansas, attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors from around the world to its grounds each year. Opened in 2004, the Center is home to the Little Rock offices of the Clinton Foundation, the William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum, and the University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 29, 2012

It was on the river with great views and was full of personal and presidential history

Write a ReviewReviews (2,173)

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Well worth a visit whether you are Republican or Democrat. The museum is like a time capstule of world events that occured during his presidency. The also have interesting rotating exhibits. Plan to spend at least 2-3 hours.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

On a beautiful sunny day in Little Rock we took our first trip to the Presidential Center. We had a very nice lunch overlooking the Arkansas River, and the newly opened "Railroad Bridge" walkway. I suppose a great many people have visited other Presidential Libraries, this one was my first. I had seen the open ground years ago before they built the Center; I think they did a wonderful job with it's location and style. I was thrilled with seeing the gifts the Office of the President had been given; and thought the displays were great. As I have never toured the White House these displays, including a life size replica of the of the Oval Office, gave me a feeling of what such a visit might be like.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Very informative! We did the simple, walking tour. Thoroughly enjoyed the Clinton film on the second floor of the library.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

The exhibits are engrossing. I especially liked the exhibit on the upper level with humorous films of Clinton and his staff.