“Tops in Arkansas!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Louisiana
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Ashley's is hands down, the finest dining experience in the state of Arkansas. We're especially fond of their wonderful wine dinners, typically featuring some of the best wines produced in the U.S. Everything is ALL thumbs up at Ashley's!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and I go to Ashely's several times each year for dinner with friends or for special celebrations. It is always (without fail) a good experience. And their wine selection is truly one of the most extensive in the entire country. I highly advise looking at it online before you plan to go. And don't miss ordering the pecan tart. Delicious.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Everything was superb! The staff and service were amazing the product was the best we've had! Thank you to all the staff for making our experience amazing !

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Went here for dinner and loved it. The service was the best I have ever had. I did feel that the servers were too subservient as though they would be taken in the back and whipped if they made a mistake serving us. The dinner tasted excellent and the courses were served in a timely manner. I would absolutely go back but do agree that the prices are a little higher than they should be (perhaps 5-10 dollars less per person on the 3-course for example), but this is not a deal breaker for me.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

The time and money really shows as the old old Capitol Hotel was beautifully redone. The dining room, called Ashley's, features good food well served but not as unique or memorable as the redone hotel.