“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #70 of 776 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Although this is a chain restaurant we have been consistently pleased by the quality of the food and service. It can be a bit loud but that appears to be the atmosphere they strive for. A very good value and a consistently good experience best sums up this restaurant. Not close to 5 stars but a solid 4 stars on all counts.

Visited June 2013

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Floors Slippery/BEWARE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I went to Bonefish Grill on Mothers Day. I almost fell on my way to the table. On my way to the ladies room I fell. I was not feeling pain on the first day and was told I would receive a call. That call did not come until NINE ( 9 ) days later after I called them twice. I told them I was going to the doctor because I was experiencing pain. THEY WILL NOT COVER MEDICAL BILLS and THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BECAUSE THERE WAS "NO WATER ON THE FLOOR" I have heard I was not the first to fall and other customers who witnessed my fall also expressed avoiding falls. They have not taken precautionary measures such as runners. So if you are not wearing protective gear and you fall, I would suggest staying on the floor until the paramedics arrive

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Geralyn H
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Have been to Bonefish is 6 cities: awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Visiting Little Rock in a business trip as my corporate office is here
We had a party of four and all enjoyed our meal very much.
Per each:
The grouper was outstanding. Cooked perfectly. Great veggie mix and fresh.
The grilled scallop and shrimp dish with the chimmichurri sauce was great. The fresh steamed veggies were cooked perfectly and top quality.
Bang bang shrimp tacos were banging. As was the Hawaiian martini. The corn chowder was amazing.
The filet was delish as was the coconut shrimp. And cesear salad to start.
All of us really loved our meals. This place never disappoints.

• Visited May 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Food, Service, and Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Went to dinner with a friend at the Bonefish Grill in Little Rock on his advice and wow was he right. Amazing food! The Bang Bang Shrimp apetizer was outstanding...if I knew how good it was, I would have ordered nothing else, only more of it. I had the Rainbow trout and every bite was delicious. The place was very popular, but we had no problem getting in as we started a bit early (5pm). Reservations may be needed as word gets out on how good it is. The servers are super friendly but not too annoying. Great experience overall!

• Visited March 2013
Pomona, KS
“Dinner on Sunday...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a wonderful dinner at Bonefish Grille. It was early on a Sunday, approximately 4pm. We enjoyed appetizers, and entrees, and I did get a salad. I had lemon butter Tilapia, my husband had blackened Sea Bass. Both were delicious, but the Sea Bass was one of the highest prices on the menu. Our bill, $81, plus 20% tip, we dropped $100 for two people.

Visited January 2013