“Great location”

Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown
Ranked #12 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I am Marriott reward member so would stay at just about any affiliated hotel but this one was certainly above average with great location just a few blocks away from the River Market area. Our room (room 211) was a double queen, each with it's own bathroom and a living and full kitchen area in the middle. It was also a corner room with a view of two cross streets. The hotel clerk had trolley tickets available for a nominal fee so we didnt have to go looking for tickets. The only down side was the breakfast selection which was normal for a breakfast that is included with the price of the room. We did get downstairs late and the area was filled so I will give them a little leniency. I would stay here again because of the location to River Market and it was exceptionally clean.

Room Tip: I would ask for room 211 again. On the north west corner of the hotel. There was a little street n...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
RILittleRockDTAGM, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

I want to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your wonderful experience with our rooms and breakfast.
We are looking forward to your return. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can assist you with future reservations.
Crystal Burkeen –Hotel Manager

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stayed here three nights in September, I had read the reviews, and was not disappointed. Specifically, welcoming and friendly staff, I had a one bedroom suite, very nicely appointed, two flat screens, electrical outlets all over the place, very useful, breakfast was OK, a bit shy on the fresh fruit. Please note that if you drive over you should stop by the front office (there is a spot for you to temporarily park in front of the main entrance) and check in first. I went directly into the parking (off of third street) and realized you need a key to be able to access the building.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lukealbert
RILittleRockDTAGM, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post about your recent stay at our hotel. Your comments are very much appreciated. I also want to thank you for the feedback about our breakfast. We continue to use all feedback to make positive changes for our guests. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The room was larger than I expected with both a kitchenette and sitting area. It was lovely and clean, comfortable bed and a large walk in shower. This would be ideal for families or anyone liking a bit more space. Breakfast was fine, nothing exceptional, but with plenty of choices. There is a pool in the back and the location in Little Rock is ideal. About 1-2 blocks away are plenty of restaurants and shops...there is a restaurant and bar across the street also which has good reviews. It is within walking distance to the river, the city Market and the Clinton library and grounds. There is parking available in the back of the hotel- easy to access. There were only two minor things that could be improved: the sheets were very wrinkled which gives the appearance of being slept in (not a good thing) and there was not a listing of recommended restaurants in the area (walking distance) which is always helpful. I did really like this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank LOB16

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your great experience at our hotel. I appreciate the feedback on the sheets and restaurant listing. We are using this feedback to create positive changes. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

As someone that travels with a Lhasa Apso, I feel pet owners are sometimes treated as second class citizens when it comes to lodging....however this hotel was top of the line. Extremely clean, the room was not over powered with a sweet cover up smell you sometimes find in lodging. This room and the entire hotel had a natural clean smell every time we walked in the door. 2 large windows looked out over a park. We walked to everything, plus took the trolley ,which stopped in front of the hotel and another just a short walk around the corner. The Little Rock Market area is about 2 short blocks from front door. We felt very safe in the 8-9 blocks we walked the first night. There is a fabulous restaurant across the street, Dizzys, I also recommend "Big Whiskey" , it is a Chilies type eatery , we don't drink, but the food was great. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. I am very particular as to were I lay my head down at night when we travel.. I wish all of Marriott Residence inn's , would take suit from this one.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
RILittleRockDTAGM, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful complements. We feel our four legged guests are as important as our two legged guest. This is the reason why we clean and not just cover up, so all our guests feel comfortable. We invite you back anytime you are in Little Rock!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Recently stayed over for one night on a random little rock adventure. Weren't sure exactly what room we booked since we were using a military discount. WOW! What a room! Looked out over the park with huge windows! Also very neat automatic curtain openers. Kitchen was great for heating up some leftovers too! Location was fantastic to walk around and explore the city. The absolute best thing about this hotel? The pillows. We had just stayed at another hotel in Missouri the night before and we slept terribly, so when we arrived here we were quite excited to get a good nights sleep! If I knew the brand of the pillows they used I would go out right now to buy them. Best night sleep ever! (seriously I need those pillows!!!)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Pillows: Feather—Pacific Coast, Foam—EcoSmart. I hope you find this information helpful. From me and all the staff here at Residence Inn, we are glad you slept well!! We invite you back anytime you are in Little Rock!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was the best hotel I've stayed at all year. The location is perfect. It's in walking distance of all the restaurants and things to do in the Little Rock River Markert area. Parking is usually difficult and expensive at downtown hotels, but that's not the case here. They even have surface parking at only $8 a day, which is great for a downtown hotel. The rooms are great. I had a king studio room, and rather than explain all the reasons why the room was fantastic, just look at my photos. They speak volumes. Finally, the young men working at the front desk were incredibly polite and helpful. On future trips to Little Rock, I won't even think about other hotels. I'll definitely be coming back to this one.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
RILittleRockDTAGM, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

I want to thank you for staying with us and thank you for posting all the great photos! I showed them to the staff and they loved them. They and I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience here in Little Rock. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

WE did not make a booking and tried our luck.sure no problems.As this hotel is the newest in town the rooms and the hotel were modern and very clean.Great staff and excellent service.They even arranged an excellent electrical storm that night well done.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
RILittleRockDTAGM, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

I want to thank you for your kind comments about our staff and hotel. We are very glad you stopped in to check us out. We certainly extend an open invitation to you anytime you are in Little Rock!