“Excellent food.”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Neat interior. Sat by the fireplace on a cold winter night and really enjoyed a nice meal. Sort of like sitting in your kitchen or dining room almost. Great wine menu and food is above par. Great chef.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is a one of LR's finer restaurants. I'm not as taken with it as the feminine side of my family, but I'd probably stop there from time to time even if I was alone because the food is actually very good and there is lots to choose from on the menu.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is a very nice place for business meals. The noise level is very low and conversations are easy. Add to that, the excellent food and it makes for a nice evening with associates. Some members of our group tried the Shrimp Bisque and it was fantastic. The other standout appetizer was the crab cakes which were delicious.

We had seafood, steak, and chicken. Everyone found the food to be excellent quality and cooked with exactly the right seasonings.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We were headed to Bonefish, but could not turn right because of heavy traffic so my Little Rock-based colleague made an executive decision and turned right. I followed in my car wondering what was up. We pulled into Capers. Turned out to be a great choice.

Very quiet, so we could actually talk (Bonefish is nice but can be noisy).

More importantly, the food and service were great. We both opted for the 3-course meal. Nice options. I took the chicken. The featured wine list looked interesting, but a bit expensive. But then the waiter explained that the prices were by the bottle, not by the glass! Bargain!

I will return during my next trip to LR.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

When my husband and I have a night out on the town, it's pretty much a given, if Capers is in the list of places we "might" go, Capers is always our choice. Their steak is 2nd to none and that alone is amazing, since they aren't a "steakhouse" per se. The restaurant is so cozy and waitstaff is AMAZING. This is such a wondeful place that we enjoy date night after date night.

1  Thank jelbeangrl