“Need more service people”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #518 of 792 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Long line to wait for table -- yet many tables empty. poor management

1  Thank Elizabeth S
There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I love their salad, breadsticks, and alfredo dipping sauce. You can usually find something different that's new to the menu, as they change it up. Friendly and helpful staff. You've gotta try the orange Italian cream sodas! And the black tie mousse cake is THE best.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Went to this Olive Garden on a busy Saturday night. There was about a 40 minute wait however the bar seating is "first come first sit" so if you see a group leaving a table in the bar hover around until they clear out and swoop down. The Manager and Staff have consistently been friendly regardless of the crowd. Definately a good place to have a great time!

Reviewed November 4, 2011

What a disappointment! There were three of us and we all ordered lasagna, salad and breadsticks. The only thing edible was the breadsticks. The salad tasted old & barely had any dressing on it. Some of our lasagna noodles were scorched & the lasagna was packed with so much meat that I couldn't taste anything else. It looked like dogfood. We were very disappointed and told the waiter and he didn't offer an apology or offer to get the manager. He also didn't bring us our andes mints so we could at least get the horrible taste of the lasagna out of our mouths. We had to ask the girl at the hostess stand for them as we were leaving. We won't be visiting this restaurant again. (I guess we should have been suspicious when the restaurant was practically empty when we got there)

1  Thank typinggirl45
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We went for the Never Ending Pasta last year, and it was TERRIBLE! They advertised it again this year, so we went to give them another chance. The service was RIDICULOUSLY slow.... and ALL the staff had an "I-don't-care" attitude! The food tasted a LOT better this time, and I was about to change my negative attitude about Olive Garden... until it came time to leave. There were four adolescents hanging around the front door that were "heckeling" the patrons as they came and went. As I was trying to go out the right side of the double doors, one of them slammed into me with their elbow as they pushed me out of their way, ran past me, then began cursing at me when I turned to look at them. I complained to the two employees at the front, but BOTH said they saw nothing.... even though they were looking right AT me when I responded back at the cursing! I asked to see the manager, and they tried to sideline me, until I DEMANDED to see the manager in charge, and was calling 911 to get officers to take care of the adolescents, since the STAFF would not! When the manager FINALLY got there, I found out she was delayed due to two OTHER groups of patrons complaining about being shoved and cursed at by the adolescents. Her response was that they were not responsible for what happens outside the restaurant. I TRIED to explain that it was happening in the DOORWAY.... but she did not care! I waited 15 to 20 minutes for the police to come, but got agrivated and left, knowing the other two groups of people were still there and could give a report.
The next day, I called their corporate office, and they responded pretty much the same way! They did NOT care... and said, "we are NOT responsible for what happens outside the restaurant!" The response was identical to the one given by the manager, which leads me to believe this happens quite OFTEN there!!!!! If an establishment REFUSES to guarantee my safety while I eat there.... I will NOT GO THERE!!!!!!!

1  Thank phredgr