“Excellent real Mexican food”

Casa Manana Restaurant
Ranked #305 of 797 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Ask for suggestions from server- they are most helpful.

Tequila selection is excellent. 110 kinds of all price levels.

Cheese dip is the best,

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Fast, friendly, and attentive service with excellent, fresh food at great prices. The chips are delicious deep fried tortillas; the cheese dip, garlic refried beans, and fajitas are a must; and honestly, you cannot go wrong with anything on their menu. I love this place and will continue to go there regularly as long as I live in Little Rock.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

I frequent this place on my lunch hour with coworkers, and I've never had a bad meal. The food is always hot and delicious! The chips and salsa and white cheese dip are so good that you can get full on them before your food is even served! I personally always get the red enchiladas with chicken lunch special, and my coworker always gets the chicken nachos. I've never tried their margaritas or alcoholic beverages (seeing as I go here during lunch) but they have a very large variety. The service is prompt and friendly!

Reviewed April 22, 2011

The food is great, mostly, the waiters are usually friendly and i believe it to have the most authentic mexican food in little rock.
The chips and cheese are amazing!

Reviewed April 21, 2010

I've been here a few times. The first time I ordered a margarita and split the shrimp fajitas with my husband. The margarita is really sugary and gave me a headache. The Shrimp fajitas consisted of baby shrimp and at the bottom of the plate there was about an 1/2 inch of oil. I may be a bit picky from growing up around authentic mexican food but my husband found it to be disappointing too. Their guocamole that they serve with their dishes is actually the powdered guac mix and sour cream. There is no way it can be real avocados. I don't know about the guacamole they mix tableside. I would think it's real if they charge 6 bucks for it, but I would rather go to the store and pick up 2 for 4 avocados and make it myself. I go back because I have friends that will eat there. But I eat ahead of time and order a beer.